As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CLEAR waters
CLEAR waters Nishikoi Blanketweed Treatment 1LCLEAR waters
- A natural pond treatment with algaecide for the fast, 100% effective and complete control of the common garden pond problems of blanket weed string algae, it is also harmless to fish, year-round solution delivers excellent results within two weeks and — unlike other treatments — clears algae and blanket weed in water temperatures as low as 4°C! A tried and tested year-round treatment for tackling blanket weed that dissolves quickly without turning the water milky to help you rediscover the true beauty of your pond! Clearwaters blanket weed utilises monolinuron, slime algae and nuisance duck weed! This fast-acting, a proven algaecide which is completely safe for use in ornamental ponds, and does not contain harmful metals such as copper and zinc! Suitable for use with ultraviolet clarifiers and biological pond filters, frogs and all birds and animals who decide to visit your pond for a refreshing drink!.
|Height||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Length||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Weight||0.2 kg (0.44 Pounds)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
Cloverleaf BA500 Blanket Answer 500g, BeigeCloverleaf
- Safe for use with all pets and animals. Easy to apply - no need to turn off pump or filters. Uk number one selling natural product for the removal of blanket weed. 500g tub treats up to 10000 litres of pond water. 100% safe for pond fish and pond plants.
|Height||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
Envii Algae Klear Xtra – Blanket Weed Treatment Kills Submerged Algae – Treats 10,000 LitresEnvii
- 500ml bottle treats 10, 000 litres. Uses a unique UV light filter to prevent new growth. Suitable for all ponds and is safe for fish, wildlife and plants. Can be used at any temperature to control blanket weed & string algae. Kills submerged blanket weed and string algae in ponds within 2 weeks.
Envii Blanketweed Klear – Kills Floating Blanket Weed in 24 Hours, Treats 10,000 LitresEnvii
- Blanketweed klear uses a powder to kill surface floating blanket weed in 24 hours. Immediate results with no adverse effects on fish. Suitable cure for any size pond with varying degrees of blanket weed.
1 x 300g pouch treats 10, 000 litres. Multipurpose treatment that kills floating blanket weed, stops it from reoccurring and works in any temperature.
Makes tapwater safe pack of 6 pods, Blagdon Clean Pond Pods, clears blanket weed, feeds aquatic plants, reduces filter cleaning, eats pond sludgeBlagdon
- Clears blanketweed, reduces filter cleaning, feeds aquatic plants, eats pond sludge and makes tap water safe. Harmless to filter and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife.
Pet and wildlife safe. The water-soluble film will rapidly dissolve to release the active ingredients into the pond. Each pod doses up to 500 litres of water.
|Height||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Length||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
6. Evolution Aqua
Stop Blanketweed 1kgEvolution Aqua
- Evolution aqua stop Blanketweed 1kg treats up to 10000 litres. Contains no harmful chemicals. Available in 3 sizes; 1kg, 2. 5kg and 4kg. Effective Blanketweed control.
7. All Pond Solutions
All Pond Solutions PondRescue Blanket Weed Treatment for Ponds 100g, Treats 1125 Litres 250 GallonsAll Pond Solutions
- Designed to successfully banish blanketweed from your pond. All pond solutions - Pond Rescue Blanketweed. Fast acting, low-cloud formula. Sizes available: 100g, 3kg, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 5kg & 10Kg - Supplied in 1KG tubs. Safe for all pond fish, plants and biological filtration.
|Brand||All Pond Solutions|
|Manufacturer||All Pond Solutions|
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
1 Litre, Tetra AlgoFin Blanket Weed TreatmentTetra
- Can be used to keep algae growth under control long-term. Prevents further algae growth. Easy to use. The special active ingredient is effective over a period of around 2 – 3 weeks. Harmless to aquatic plants, fish and micro-organisms if used as instructed.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.43 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
Blagdon Pond Algaway, Large, Pet & Wildlife Safe, Treats 45,845L of Pond Water, Removes Blanketweed and String AlgaeBlagdon
- Treats 45, safe for fish, 845 litres of pond water. Remove as much blanket weed as possible by hand to increase the product’s rate of effectiveness. This treatment will also help to encourage healthy, lush and healthy plant growth.
Effective and easy to use, wildlife and pets. Add one capful for every 1, 950 litres of pond water to a bucket of warm water and dissolve, distribute evenly over the pond surface. Kills blanketweed and string algae, which can then be removed from the pond to prevent further outbreaks.
|Height||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Weight||2.61 kg (5.75 Pounds)|
|Width||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
Nishikoi Goodbye Blanket Weed Natural Pond Algae Treatment, 1 Sachet Treats 1000 Litres of Pond, 10 x 25g SachetsNishikoi
- Suitable for use with ultraviolet clarifiers and biological pond filters, it is also harmless to fish, frogs and all birds and animals who decide to visit your pond for a refreshing drink! A premium, enzymes and activated barley straw, ideal for fighting blanket weed, 100% natural pond treatment with a blend of friendly bacteria, slime algae and green water.
32 x 25g sachets.
Friendly bacteria in our tried and tested pond treatment feed on nutrients in the water, starving the algae, and its natural formulation means there’s no risk of over-dosing! Discover the true beauty of your pond by simply dropping one water-soluble sachet of Goodbye Blanket Weed into your pond or filter once a week; one sachet treats up to 1000 litres of pond water.
This fast-acting, easy-to-use solution delivers excellent results for pond keepers without using chemicals or algaecides, making light work of weed and algae in water temperatures over 8°C.