As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cheal's Weeping Pink Flowering Cherry Tree 4-5ft,P.Serrulata Kiku Shidare Zakura 5L Pot 3fatpigs®3FATPIGS
- Plant where it's full form can be appreciated without distractions. Cheal's weeping pink flowering cherry Tree 4-5ft, P. Serrulata kiku Shidare Zakura 5L Pot 3fatpigs. A terrific lawn specimen. Common name: cheal's weeping cherry genus: prunus species: kiku shidare Zakura Skill Level: Beginner Exposure: Full sun, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Dry Height: 4m Spread: 1.
5m. This is not a disease, but is mainly due to this years contrasting weather conditions and will not affect the performance of the tree.
Clear, bright pink double flowers clothe the bare pendulous branches and hold until the leaves emerge.
Beautiful in a lawn or amidst a sea of muted groundcover where it becomes focal in early spring, or as soft summer breezes cause its tresses to gently sway. As with all trees from the prunus family, the leaves will start to appear autumnal and slightly shabby from mid June onwards. Bronze new leaves mature to green in summer. A favorite for overhanging water gardens and ponds.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Autumn Foliage Colour, Spring Flowering Blossom, Thompson & Morgan Potted Hardy Ornamental Cherry Tree Shrubs, 1 x Prunus Cherry Kojo-no-mai Plants in a 9cm Pot, Ideal for Small Gardens & BordersThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Prunus cherry ‘kojo-no-mai’ are hardy compact ornamental trees ideal for small gardens.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. A great choice for anyone wanting to grow your own shrubs for the garden. Brings height and structural interest to the garden with colour that changes through the seasons.
A compact tree perfect for growing in small gardens or borders. Low maintenance and easy to grow, producing spring blossom and autumn colour.
Potted plants for garden; supplied as 1 x prunus cherry ‘Kojo-no-mai’ plant in a 9cm pot. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. This attractive ornamental flowering cherry tree produces a beautiful display of pink blossom in the spring, followed by fiery foliage colour in the autumn.
YouGarden Flowering Cherry Amanogawa Bare Root TreeYouGarden
- Ideal for anyone who wants the benefits of one of these majestic trees but has limited space. 1 m tall. Supplied as a freshly-lifted bare-root tree 1-12 m tall with two upright branches.
Covered with elegant, shell-pink, incredibly cherry blossom throughout spring. Ornamental cherry that forms an upright, tall but compact habit. Will grow to approximately 45 m 16 ft in 10 years fully winter hardy.
Prunus Shirofugen | Japanese Flowering Cherry | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Full sun. Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Characteristics: white blossom and bronze foliage in spring, mid-green foliage in summer turning orange and red in autumn. Soil: tolerates most soil types. Height and spread in 20 years: 7m / 7m. Flowering: white flowers in April and May.
Prunus Pandora | Flowering Cherry | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Full sun. Flowering: Pink flowers in March. Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Soil: tolerates most soil types except very wet or chalky soils. Height and spread in 20 years: 5m / 3m. Characteristics: Abundance of pale pink blossoms. Vibrant orange foliage in autumn.
Prunus Shogetsu | Flowering Cherry | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Full sun. Soil: tolerant of most soil types. Flowering: bright pink flowers in April and May. Masses of pink-white spring flowers, vibrant foliage of red and orange in autumn.
Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Height and spread in 20 years: 4m / 6m. Characteristics: graceful arching branches.
Prunus Accolade | Flowering Cherry | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Height and spread in 20 years: 5m / 4m. Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Full sun. Flowering: semi double pale pink flowers in April and May. Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil. Characteristics: Graceful tree with rose-pink flowers.
Prunus 'Kanzan' | Japanese Flowering Cherry | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Tree with spreading habit. Characteristics: attractive luscious double pink flowers in spring. Supplied Height: 5-6ft. Full sun. Height and spread: 6m / 4m. Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Bronze leaves which mature to a rich green. Flowering: rich pink flowers in March to April.
Prunus Okame | Small Flowering Cherry Ornamental Patio Trees for Small Gardens 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- If planting in spring or Summer, this prunus tree will become fairly low maintenance and need minimal pruning. The tree is trained to sit as a straight 'lollipop' stem and is ideal for small gardens, containers and patios. Prunus 'okame' is a fantastic ornamental specimen with sharp looking foliage and eye-catching flower blooms, it can be planted with minimal fuss and once established, requires very little maintenance, a perfect addition to a small garden or patio.
Due to being deciduous, little watering is required. Make sure not to over-hydrate and don't let the soil dry out during the warmer months.
Either of these positions will give it the best opportunity to thrive. Once settled into their new environment, water well and regularly for the first few months. Okame' is quite a bushy species, well-drained soil - preferable loam, they are full sun tolerant.
Prunus 'okame' is one of the most popular flowering cherry varieties, featuring beautiful round-headed small ovate leaves which flower white and light pink during Spring and Summer then orange and red during the Autumn season. If planting in autumn, they require little or no pruning - Just clip away any uneven or extra-long branches if necessary. These deciduous trees will thrive in moist, clay, so to achieve strong coloured leaves, however, it's best to situate in partially shaded areas, sand or chalk soil.
Japanese Flowering Cherry Blossom Sakura Seeds 5+ Prunus serrulata Tree Seeds for Home Garden PlantingEysii
- Non gmo, untreated, premium quality seeds coming from small, Non Hybrid, non commercial farmers. Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, they blend well with colour flowers and look very pretty just by themselves.
Perennial, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, super colourful, 15-30cm 5.9-11. 8in tall and 3-5cm 1. 1-1. 12in wide, pots, in flower gardens, rockeries.
All natural, beautifully packed highest quality, germination tested seeds for own garden, to be given as gift or for long term storage. One packet contains japanese sakura flowering cherry Blossom seeds 5+ Farewell to Spring Wildflower safely packed in sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintenance of longer viability & comfortable storage.