As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ficus Robusta Indoor Rubber Plant for Home or Office 30-40cm with PotGardenersDream
- Common name: Rubber Plant. Images are for illustrative purposes only. The plant is more commonly known as the Rubber Plant and will grow to an ultimate height of 2. 5-4m and an ultimate spread of 1-1.
5m. Latin name: Ficus Elastica Robusta. This will allow it to cleanse and refresh the air of any harmful pollutants. Plant advice: ficus robusta will take a small amount of time to take care of on a regular basis.
Characteristics: the ficus robusta is a popular houseplant with glossy, dark green leaves which give it a very ornamental and classy look. You will only need to water the plant when the top soil is dry to touch, the plant should be misted to keep the leaves glossy and fresh and, on top of that, you should avoid leaving the plant to sit in water for any length of time.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. The robusta is another member of the Ficus genus which provides air-purifying qualities to the surroundings it is placed in.
Rubber Plant | Premium Houseplant for Sale | 30-40cm Potted, Ficus RobustaGardenersDream
- Glossy plant foliage – the ficus robusta has very clean and stylish looking foliage with a glossy finish to it. You will only be required to water the plant when the top soil is dry to touch and, by not allowing the plant to sit in water for any length of time, you will benefit the growth of the plant in the long term.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. This makes it a very ornamental looking plant that will fit into many indoor environments very well.
Simple to maintain – you will find that the robusta is a very easy and no-fuss plant when it comes to maintaining its growth. It can be situated in a variety of positions, given tht light shade and some direct sunlight are present.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Great for beginners - for beginners of the plant world, the Ficus Robusta will be easy to take care of and maintain, as well as very attractive to look at on a daily basis. Very popular indoor plant - as with many members of the ficus genus, the Ficus Robusta is a popular indoor plant that is adored and appreciated by plant lovers.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Indian Rubber Plant Indoor Tree Easy to Grow Evergreen House Plant for Home, Office & Conservatory 1 x Ficus Eleastica Robusta in 12cm Pot by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Makes excellent gifts for a gardener. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your houseplants. As house plants go, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better Indoor Plant than the Rubber Tree, glossy leaves and an upright habit make it a stunning plant to grow.
Easy to grow in any room in the house, like aloe vera, a succulent, crassula, venus fly trap, Rubber Tree Plants make a bold and interesting addition to your home.
Hugely popular indoor plant; the rubber tree plant is a low maintenance must have for any House Plant enthusiast. Potted plant; this plant is supplied to customers in a 12cm nursery pot; with a height of approximately 20-35cm from base of pot. Perfect for growing alongside other house plants, bonsai tree, a peace plant and monstera swiss cheese plant.
Ficus Tineke Indoor Rubber Plant for Home or Office 30-40cm with PotGardenersDream
- Characteristics: the ficus tineke, more commonly known as the rubber plant is an indoor plant with gorgeous leaves with amazing green, cream and deep pink colouring to brighten up any indoor space.
Latin name: Ficus Elastica Tineke. Images are for illustrative purposes only. However, in the meantime, avoid allowing the plant to sit in water as this will have a longer term effect. It will only require watering when the top soil is dry to touch but, give it a few mists of water to cleanse the plants leaves.
It can offer air-purifying qualities to add great benefit to the environment around the plant and will grow to an ultimate height and spread of 2. 5-4m and 1-1. 5m over a 10-20 year period. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Common name: Rubber Plant. Plant advice: ficus tineke will prove to be no hassle when it comes to caring for the plant.
Ficus Abidjan Indoor Rubber Plant for Home or Office 30-40cm with PotGardenersDream
- Plant advice: ficus abidjan is a plant that can be cared for in 3 very easy steps - water the plant when the top soil is dry to touch, mist the plant every so often to freshen up the leaves and, finally, avoid letting the plant sit in water for any length of time as this will damage it in the long term.
Common name: Rubber Plant. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
The plant is one that is very pleasing on the eye and will fit into home or office spaces with ease, a plant that has the more common name of the Rubber Plant provides a great set of glossy, but nothing that will be too harsh on the leaves.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Characteristics: the ficus abidjan, providing they have access to light shade and some direct sunlight, dark green leaves and air-purifying qualities back into the air surrounding it. Latin name: Ficus Elastica Abidjan.
30-40cm Potted Ficus Robusta | Evergreen Indoor Glossy Rubber Plant for SaleGardenersDream
- Foliage with plenty of style - this member of the ficus genus certainly doesn't lack in style and trendiness. This will see harmful pollutants and unwanted toxins banished from the surrounding area, improving the general atmosphere. A great plant for beginners - this plant is great for plant lovers of all levels, but, beginners are guaranteed to enjoy taking care of this plant as it will cause very minimal fuss and be a lovely plant to house, in both a visual and physical sense as well.
In periods where you find yourself not watering the plant, misting the leaves is recommeded to ensure the glosiness of the leaves stays in tact.
Minimal care and maintenance - this indoor plant is very easy to care for. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. A plant with great benefits - the physical benefits of the Ficus Robusta are that it can provide the room it is situated in with air-purifying qualities. The plants glossy, fresh and pristine green leaves give it a really nice overall look that people will fall in love with as soon as they clap their eyes on it. You will be required to water it when the top soil is dry to touch, which is usually around twice a month.
Vibrant Ficus Tineke, Rubber Plant | Best Indoor Plants | 30-40cm PottedGardenersDream
- Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Low maintenance plant - due to the limited amount of care this plant needs, you should water the plant. The colours will pop and impress alongside a display of indoor plants or as a lone plant. When the top soil is dry to touch, but, never leave the plant to sit in water for any length of time.
Air-purifying bonuses - one of the massive benefits of this plant is that it will provide the air surrounding it with the ability to remove any harmful pollutants and bad bacteria that are present.
Beautifully coloured plant - the mixture of colour and variety upon the leaves and stem of the Ficus Tineke make the plant a very beautiful indoor addition. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Luscious, ornamental houseplant- with the elegance in which the leaves sit perfectly and the colours are able to show themselves off with ease, the Tineke is a great ornamental plant to add to any indoor space.
Misting the plant is a good idea to keep the plants leaves fresh, beginner plant lovers are destined to get on well with the Tineke. This will have an adverse effect on the plant further down the line. This will have great effect on the environment it is situated in and yet another reason to adore the Ficus Tineke.
Indoor Ficus Abidjan | Houseplant Office Rubber Plant 30-40cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. Trendy and stylish looking plant - the ficus abidjan's dark green leaves are finished with a glossy look. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. This makes the plant easily admirable by people looking from up-close and afar, as well as being easy to love and house.
During those periods, misting the plant is highly recommended as this will mean the plant keeps its stunning gloss and style. Easily looked after - the care process is one that will cause you very minimal fuss.
This opens up a world of opportunities, offices, conservatories and many more locations will be more than suitable for the Abidjan. Homes, indirect light then you are onto a winner.
Indoor plant for beginners - although this plant is great for people of all skill levels when it comes to plants, the Ficus Abidjan is a great choice for any beginners out there as it is very easy to care for and maintain. Easy to situate indoors - if you place the plant in areas with bright, in terms of placing the plant indoors. Abidjan will only need you to water it when the top soil is dry to touch, which should occur twice a month.
9. Garden Market Place
Indoor Plant -House or Office Plant -Ficus elastica, Rubber Plant Approx 45cms TallGarden Market Place
- Please note that the planter is not included. Water very occasionally in winter. Just add to your order and save on postage. They are approximately 45cms tall, with 3 stems in each pot and good healthy specimens.
They will grow to over 2m tall, but would need some support with a cane or similar when above 1. 4m, or they can be pruned to be kept at the present height. Available from Olive Grove on Amazon. Feed well between spring and autumn and just keep the compost lightly moist.
Try a tin of leaf shine spray it gives your foliage plants an extra glossy healthy look. Need a planter? why not buy one now to save on postage costs. Minimum temperature 50 degrees fahrenheit. Search ‘ideal to sit house plants In’ to see our range available on Amazon in white or lime green in different sizes. Beautiful classic indoor plant ideal for the house or office and easy to keep.
Premium Ficus Robusta, Rubber Plant | Ideal for Home or Office | 30-40cm PottedGardenersDream
- Stylish green foliage - the green foliage that the robusta possesses is something that gives the plant a real sense of class and style. To keep the plants foliage fresh and glossy, you should mist the plant with water during the periods where you aren't watering it.
Cared for with ease - caring for the ficus robusta is a very simple task. You will need to water the plant when the top soil is dry to touch, which should occur around twice a month. This is done by the plants air-purifying benefits coming to light, removing harmful pollutants and unwanted toxins from the air.
The glossy leaves are finished with a very pristine look, which will also help this plant settle into any indoor space, especially on a visual level. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. It is a simple plant to take care of and is very pleasing on the eye for any visitors, neighbours or passers-by. Benefits the surrounding atmosphere - you can be sure to revitalise and freshen up the atmosphere around the Ficus Robusta. A plant for people of all skill levels - whether you are a veteran or a beginner in the plant world, the Ficus Robusta is a plant that will see an equal amount of love and care.