As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
100 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, SATANS KISS, HOT Italian Chilli PepperPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Days to harvest: 100 Spacing, plant: 24 inches. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Light: greenhouse / Conservatory. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 70-degrees F. For germination: 70 f+. Planting Depth: 1/4in. Optimum soil temp. Days to germination: 10-21. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Keep moist.
100 Hot Italian Chilli Pepper Satans Kiss SeedsHYPOX
- Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F. Sow seeds 1/4″ deep in 3 n pots with quality seed compost. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
3. FASH LADY
Portal Cool Chenzo 20 Seeds: 25 Chilli Seeds Variety 'Choice Chili Pepper Seeds Hot Italian VarietyFASH LADY
- Package quantity is 1. Seeds with high germination rate. We ship internationally. Chenzo 20 seeds pack: 25 chilli Seeds Variety 'Choice Chilli Seeds Hot Italian Variety. We only sell seeds.
4. J & L seeds
Heirloom heritage hot chile pepper seeds. CAYENNE LARGE SWEET RED Certified organic growerJ & L seeds
- Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Delivered from our French organic Farm. 10 seeds per packet scoville Heat 30, 000 - 50, 000 Heritage heirloom large sweet red cayenne chili PEPPER seeds. Non treated non GMO seed Capsicum annuum.
5. J & L seeds
Heirloom heritage hot chile pepper seeds. CAYENNE LONG SLIM Certified organic growerJ & L seeds
- Delivered from our French organic Farm. 10 seeds per packet scoville Heat 30, 000 - 50, 000 Non treated non GMO seed Capsicum annuum. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Heritage heirloom long slim cayenne chili PEPPER seeds.
6. Dolce e Piccante
Black, 20x0.5x13 cm, Dolce e Piccante Habanero CH Seeds, 1 LiterDolce e Piccante
- Ranging from sweet to the hottest chilli in the world. Full of Italian flavour. For the amateur or professional gardener. Variety of 20 chillies. Can be grown indoors or outdoors.
|Brand||Dolce e Piccante|
|Height||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
7. Franchi Seeds of Italy
Franchi Seeds of Italy"Chilli Pepper Mix" SeedsFranchi Seeds of Italy
- This mix include chilli Jalapeno, padron, rumanian giallo, Cayenna and Ciliegia piccante. In this packet there are approximately 75 seeds. This variety can be sow from February to June. You can harvest this variety from June to November.
8. The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
Herb Seeds for Gardening, The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company, 15 Seed Varieties Included in This Grow Your Own Herb Garden PackThe Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
- Please note due to seasonal availability some seed varieties may need to be substituted. With this herb seed mix, you can grow unique herbs that you don’t find in the supermarkets. All our seeds are sourced in the UK, are untreated and non GMO. Herb seeds for planting: this pack contains 15 different varieties of herb seeds, an ideal way to start your herb garden.
Growing guide: included with this pack is our herb growing guide, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll have no problem getting started. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor planting: this carefully curated selection of seeds can be planted both indoors and out.
This pack contains 15 herb seed varieties, 15 x plant labels and a herb growing guide. Grow your own: always wanted to try and grow your own herbs? now’s your chance! There’s nothing more satisfying than growing, cooking and eating your own food.
15 x varieties of garden herbs and chillis: basil seeds, fennel seeds, sorrel seeds, Oregano seeds, Garlic Chive seeds, Chilli Cayenne seeds, dill seeds, Mint seeds, Rosemary seeds, lemon balm seeds, Parsley seeds, tarragon seeds, Chilli Anaheim seeds, Coriander seeds, Thyme seeds. Whether your looking to for an indoor herb garden or herb seeds for planting outdoors, our herb and chilli seed mix has you covered.
9. pronto seed
A Taste of Italy Herb Grow kit 100% Recyclable 5 Varieties to Grow Your Own Kit from Seed Eco Gifts Made with 100% Recyclable Materialspronto seed
- Plenty of seeds for several attempts green fingers not essential kits have been designed with beginners in mind. Full instructions available downloadable to your smartphone/tablet via a scannable QR code.
Seed varieties include- tomato-moneymaker, basil, spring onion, coriander and bell peppers. Everything you need to grow 5 varieties of italian style vegetables all in one gift box. Makes a great gift why not check out our other kits by pronto seeds.
|Manufacturer||plenty of bang|
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||24.8 cm (9.76 Inches)|
|Width||13.4 cm (5.28 Inches)|
10. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct IP-G0F0-ZTA7 Pepper Hot Ciliegia Piccante Satans Kiss includes 100 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- For germination: 70 F+. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Keep moist. Professional defra licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Days to germination: 10-21. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Days to harvest: 100 Optimum soil temp.