As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson 1561BF/09 Neverbend Stainless Steel Border ForkSpear & Jackson
- Ideal for use in borders or between plants. Easily exceeds the British Standard Load Test BS3388. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. Designed for serious gardener's and allotment owners. Stainless steel head and socket.
With 4 Tines, 1019603, Length: 113 cm, Fiskars Light Digging Fork, Black/White, High Quality Steel Tines/Aluminium HandleFiskars
- High durability thanks to high-quality steel tines and aluminium handles, Finnish design. Easy digging and grooving into the ground thanks to 4 sharp tines, Easy to use thanks to lightweight aluminium handle.
Great comfort during operation for a back-friendly posture to protect from muscle strains, Easy to use thanks to the practical D-grip.
Contents: 1 x fiskars light digging fork, Length: 113 cm, material: high quality Steel/Aluminium, Colour: Black/White, Weight: 1.25 kg, 1019603. Digging fork total length: 113 cm with 4 tines for loosening and turning the soil in soft, loose soils, Also suitable for aerating the lawn and raking out stones or weeds.
|Height||9.8 cm (3.86 Inches)|
|Length||105 cm (41.34 Inches)|
|Weight||1.25 kg (2.76 Pounds)|
|Width||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Part Number||133503 Fiskars|
|Warranty||Two years warranty|
3. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson, Traditional Border ForkSpear & Jackson
- Mirror polished stainless steel head. Rust resistant with minimal soil adhesion. Traditional border fork, shaft is 71.
12 cm. One-piece hardwood shaft, split to form a wishbone handle. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. Weather proofed hardwood shaft for greater durability.
4. Burgon & Ball
Burgon & Ball GTB/SFBRHS RHS Stainless Border ForkBurgon & Ball
- Quality - made from stainless steel and ash wooden handle. Multi use - Ideal for digging in confined spaces. Strong - double gauge steel socket for extra strength and double riveted 'Y' handle. Size - approx size: head width: 23cm long x 14cm wide, Overall height 93cm.
|Brand||Burgon & Ball|
|Manufacturer||Burgon & Ball|
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||98 cm (38.58 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
5. Spear & Jackson
Spear & Jackson Traditional Children's ForkSpear & Jackson
- Manufacturers 10 year guarantee. Weather proofed hardwood shaft for greater durability. Tool height 820 mm 32 inches blade size 180 mm 7 Inches x 134 mm 5 Inches.
Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion. Grow your own great British growing 2018 award winners. One piece hardwood shaft split to form a wishbone handle.
6. Kent and Stowe
Kent and Stowe VBPHUKA1094 70100016 Stainless Steel Border Fork, SilverKent and Stowe
- Extra long crank for strength. Used for cultivation, soil turning and breaking up soil. Stainless steel head and tines. Ideal for borders and beds. Fsc approved Ash handle.
|Brand||Kent and Stowe|
|Manufacturer||Kent and Stowe|
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||104.14 cm (41 Inches)|
|Weight||1.59 kg (3.5 Pounds)|
|Width||13.97 cm (5.5 Inches)|
HomeZone Carbon Steel Border Fork with Soft Grip D Handle for Garden and Lawn Strong Versatile and Durable Heat Treated and Oil Cooled Metal perfect for Gardeners with AllotmentHomeZone
- Not only is the border fork ideal for working in tight spaces or narrow borders and raised beds, it is also a valuable general purpose fork for people with smaller frames.
Whether you're turning soil, lifting potatoes or other crop root crops from the ground, this border fork will get you through it. D shaped handle: the D shaped handle is ergonomically designed with a soft grip for maximum comfort. Light and easy to use, the border fork is usually up to 25% lighter than the traditional digging fork.
Complete with 4 prong head made from treated carbon makes this fork unstoppable. The carbon steel heat treated and oil cooled Border Fork is a must have tool for your garden or allotment. What is a border fork: also known as a shrubbery fork or a ladies' fork, this is simply a smaller version of the digging fork.
Draper 88791 Carbon Steel Border ForkDraper
- Tines fully hardened and tempered. Plastic coated steel cored shaft. Tines fully hardened and tempered. Plastic coated steel cored shaft.
|Height||15.01 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||7.49 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Width||92 cm (36.22 Inches)|
Draper 16566 Easy Find Carbon Steel Garden Fork and Spade SetDraper
- High visibility easy find plastic coated steel cored shaft with "Y-dee" handle. Shrink wrapped together for security. Made from fully hardened and tempered carbon steel material.
High visibility easy find plastic coated steel cored shaft with "Y-dee" handle. Shrink wrapped together for security. Made from fully hardened and tempered carbon steel material.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Warranty||1 year warranty.|
10. Spear & Jackson
Spear and Jackson Neverbend Carbon Border ForkSpear & Jackson
- Hammer finished and epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalines in the soil. Grow your own British growing 2018 award winners.
Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for durability. Grip handle with a forward tilt which gives the ideal digging angle. Solid forged carbon steel head and socket for strength.