As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Home Shopping Selections
Cherry & Pear Garden and Patio, 3 Pillar Fruit Trees AppleHome Shopping Selections
- Grow their fruit close to the stem, space-saving, Ideal for small gardens, balconies and terraces jar Height on delivery: 60cm-70cm Can grow up to 200cm high.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Heavy Cropping, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Apple, 1 x Malus Apple Gala Plant in a 9cm Pot, Delicious Edible Fruit, Low Maintenance, Ideal for Small Gardens & PatiosThompson & Morgan
- Mini dwarf fruit tree apple ‘gala’ is a hardy potted patio fruit tree ideal for growing in small gardens, borders and pots. Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x Malus Apple ‘Gala’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot.
High yielding with delicious red-flushed dessert apples from early autumn onwards. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Crisp and juicy texture and sweet flavour, perfect for snacking or juicing. Heavy cropping and low maintenance trees plants, producing delicious fruit - grow your own fruit at home! This miniature fruit tree is the perfect addition to patio pots or mixed borders, growing to a compact size and requiring very little maintenance.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Fully hardy, thriving in a sunny position.
Malus Appletini Mini Apple Tree in a 13cm Pot.YouGarden
- Masses of mini, golf-ball sized fruits - perfect for kids. Compact growing - ideal for the patio or balcony so everyone can grow them! Pink spring blossom fills your garden with colour.
Supplied as an established plant in a 13cm pot. A must-have, brand-new variety of easy-to-grow, mini apple tree.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Pear, Heavy Cropping, Apple, Easy to Grow, Plum, 5 x Dwarf Fruit Tree Collection Plants in 9cm Pots by Thompson & Morgan, Cherry Ideal for Small Gardens & Patios, Potted Mini Fruit Tree CollectionThompson & Morgan
- Potted mini fruit trees for the garden; Supplied as 5 x Mini Fruit Tree Collection Plants in 9cm pots. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Perfect for planting in a sunny spot in any garden, large or small. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. A collection of fabulous patio fruit trees, including pear ‘doyenne du comice’, Apple ‘Golden Delicious’, Cherry Prunus ‘Sylvia’ and Plum ‘Black Amber’, apple ‘gala’, to provide you with a long-season harvest of delicious home-grown fruit.
Easy to grow, producing heavy crops of delicious fruit. Easy to grow mini fruit trees for the garden are low-maintenance and reliable, providing heavy crops of fruit but without taking up a lot of space. Mini fruit tree collection are hardy potted, grow your own miniature dwarf fruit trees perfect for growing in small gardens and patio containers.
Plum, Peach & Pear Trees | 2-3ft 'Jonagold' Apple Tree, Cherry, Patio Fruit Tree Collection | Various Premium Grade Fruits | Ideal for Small Gardens & Borders | Apple, NectarineGardenersDream
- Fruit trees are low maintenance plants with stunning Spring blossom and vibrant Autumn foliage. Feed and water the trees regularly to allow them to settle into their new environment. Most fruit trees should be pruned back during their dormant stage in the Winter period - this will encourage new and developed growth for the following season please take care when pruning Cherry trees as this can expose them to 'silver leaf' disease.
Choose from a variety of tasty fruit bearing trees: Apple, Plum, Nectarine, Peach & Pear.
Gardenersdream potted fruit trees are perfect for growing in patio containers, small gardens and borders. The delicious fruit grown on the trees are usually accompanied by vibrant shapes and colours of foliage, Cherry, bark and flowers throughout the seasons.
Each tree is unique in terms of potential height and spread, but all patio fruit trees will produce large quantities of nutritious and fresh fruits. They are easy to grow specimens which will produce heavy crops of nutritious & fresh fruits. It is recommended to plant the trees in any well drained soil, situated in a sheltered sunny position. Supplied at a total height of around 70-100cm Including pot.
6. Thompson & Morgan
9cm Pot x 3 by Thompson & Morgan, Easy to Grow Miniature Orchard, Dwarf Patio Fruit Tree Apple Pear Small Garden Trees, Golden Delicious & Mini Doyenne Du Comice, Produce GalaThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Three atractive varieties; easy to grow varieties produces good yields of attractive fruit; Golden Delicious apples, Gala apple malus domestica & mini Doyenne Du Comice Pears pyrus communis.
Bare root tree; this plant is cool stored and is supplied to customers in 3 x 9cm nursery pots, with stem height no less than 30-60cm, foliage may be limited due to time of purchase/ year/ seasonality.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Dwarf fruit tree; imagine a grow your own orchard on your patio, these dwarf patio high yield fruit tree plants have been specifically bred for their dwarf habit.
Perfect potted fruit plants for the patio. When to harvest; fruits can be harvested from september or October once trees mature, remove some of the fruit in its first year of fruiting to allow the tree to focus its energy on growing strong stems as well as fruit.
7. Direct Plants
Dwarf Patio Gala Apple Fruit Tree 3-4ft Supplied in a 5 Litre PotDirect Plants
- All plants & trees are delivered safe & secure in specialist Plant & Tree boxes. Free delivery. High quality garden plants & Trees delivered direct to your door from our nursery Direct Plants.
Fully guaranteed. If you require delivery to scottish Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Please contact us before ordering for delivery charges.
Crab Apple 'Red Sentinel' Standard Patio Fruit Tree in a 3L Pot 90cm TallYouGarden
- Supplied as a 90cm tall standard tree, including 3L pot. A wonderfully pretty ornamental Crab Apple tree with attractive, gnarled branches. 3m 10ft in 10 years if left unpruned.
Beautiful pinkish-white blossom, round, sweet fragrance, and plump, cherry red fruits. Will grow to approx. Fully winter hardy. Source of food for wild birds, and bees and other beneficial insects love the gorgeous blossom.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Thompson & Morgan Hardy Apple Fruit Tree ‘James Grieve’ Bare Root Plant, High Yielding Ideal for Kitchen Gardens, Allotments, Highly Attractive to Pollinators, Patio and ContainersThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Bare root garden plant; supplied as 1 x apple Tree James Grieve bare root plant.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Presented with an rhs award of garden Merit, the apple tree is popular for the great flavour of its fruit and its ease of growth.
A versatile variety that is also renowned for its juicy flesh, this fruit tree variety is also highly attractive to pollinating insects. The apple tree james Grieve produces fantastic cooking apples and delicious dessert apples too. If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back.
Sweet Crunchy Dessert or Cooking Apple 3fatpigs®, Dwarf Patio Golden Delicious Apple Tree in 5L Pot3FATPIGS
- Common name: apple genus: malus species: domestica cultivar: golden delicious Skill Level: Beginner Exposure: Full sun Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Acidic, Clay/heavy, Chalky/alkaline Height: 180cm Spread: 100cm.
Golden delicious is a yellow skinned apple which is very sweet to the taste. Dwarf patio golden delicious apple Tree In 5L Pot, Sweet Crunchy Dessert or Cooking Apple.
This cultivar is a chance seedling possibly a hybrid of grimes golden and golden reinette. It is tolerant to most soil types and prefers to be in full sunlight, with some wind shelter.
The fruit when fresh from the tree is exceptionally sweet, almost like eating raw sugar cane. It can be used both for dessert and cooking purposes, and it also has an attractive appearance - which can indeed be golden if left to mature on the tree. It is sweeter than the Granny Smith and is a favorite for salads, apple sauce, and apple butter.