As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
XS- Extra Small Pond Pack BarerootLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Pond pack extra small - contains a purple iris, juncus grass, elodea densa oxygenator, myosotis Scorpiodes forget me not, Nymphoides Peltata and 4 x 11cm aquatic baskets. Carefully grown in the UK and fully hardy.
It is mainly native plants that offer a welcome habitat for a range of wildlife from frogs to dragon flies. Plants sent bareroot with pots included. High quality mixture of roxygenator & flowering pond plants. Ideal for toping up a small pond or starting a pond.
2. The Manic Botanic
Small Pond Pack Bareroot Plants and Containers Ideal for Allotments and Small Wildlife PondsThe Manic Botanic
- Ideal for encouraging biological slug controls Frogs and Toads to the allotment plot. Water well before placing in pond. Ideal for allotment ponds or small garden wildlife ponds this pack contains four bare rooted pond plants wet packed and ready for planting with four 11cm aquatic containers.
Carefully grown and packaged in the county of Lincolnshire by The Manic Botanic.
Please note compost is not included to keep costs down. Any poor low nutrient soil can be used if aquatic compost is unavailable. Complete with full information guide. Quality seasonal mix of marginal and oxygenating pond plants.
Set of 6 | Pond Plants Hardy | Oxygen Plants | Plants for Small Ponds | Aquatic Plants | Height 20-30 cmBakker
- Pond plants - this 6-piece plant set contains 1x sweet flag acorus calamus, 1x greater pond sedge Carex riparia, 1x common reed Phragmites australis, 1x bur-reed Sparganium erectum, 1x yellow flag Iris pseudacorus, and 1x narrow leaf cattail Typha angustifolia.
That contributes to good growth! High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. Care - remove old leaves.
This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Improve the pond water with minerals to maintain the pH value and calcium/magnesium ratio. In the pond - plant the aquatic plants along the shore or out them in a basket to let them swim directly in the pond.
For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products. They thrive in a sunny or partially shaded place. The plants absorb nutrients, release oxygen and thus keep the water in a natural balance. Oxygen pond - the cleaning pond plant mixture ensures a clear and clean pond.
|Height||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.31 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
4. The Manic Botanic
The Manic Botanic Pond Plant Marginal Bareroot Mix of 8 Varieties, Perfect for Small Garden PondsThe Manic Botanic
- Carefully grown and packaged in the county of Lincolnshire by The Manic Botanic. The manic botanic mix of Pond Plants perfect for small garden & wildlife ponds.
Complete with full information guide. 8 different pond Plants, Marginals & Oxygenating Plants. Lovely seasonal selection of Reed, Sedge, Oxygenating & flowering pond plants.
5. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Nymphaea Rose Arey Water Lily kit, Fish or Wildlife Pond and bog Aquatic Plants, Small Water Lilies, barerootLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Size of rhizome varies depending on the physical size of the lily. Flowering: may, august, June, July, September ". Nymphaea 'rose arey' delicious, aniseed-scented, pointed petals from June to September. This elegant water lily forms a floating carpet of rounded, bronze-green leaves, deep rose-pink flowers up to 20cm 8in across with long, purplish-crimson when young.
Small water lily -- depth: 15-45cm -- spread: 90-1. 2m ". Naturally grown no lights or nutrients added -- bareroot supplied + planting instructions".
6. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Callitriche Stagnalis Starwort Oxygenating Pond Plant, Fish or Wildlife Pond and bog Aquatic Plants, 1 BunchLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- 1 x bunches secured with a led weight which is not harmful. It is an excellent pond plant for oxygenating and maintaining clean and healthy pond water and provides a protected environment for small fish and wildlife. Callitriche stagnalis starwort native oxygenating pond plant.
Callitriche stagnalis is an excellent British, native, wild submerged pond plant. Grows in most situations -- UK grown. As a water star wort, it is submerged and part terrestrial grows on land and in water. Depth: 0-60cm -- provided with weights just throw it in. Great for Fish tanks and Ponds.
7. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
Water Plants, Pond Plants, Marginal Pond Plants, Caltha palustris King Cup or Marsh Marigold Potted-9 cmLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Rich golden yellow flowers, known as marsh-marigold and kingcup, fens, produces almost a ball of yellow.9cm potted plant supplied. Naturally grown no lights or nutrients added -- 9cm bareroot plant supplied.
Flowering: March April May June. Height: 30cm spread: 40cm Sun / Shade Bee friendly. Caltha palustris king cup or marsh marigold native to the uk.
Caltha palustris, is a small to medium size perennial herbaceous plant of the buttercup family, native to marshes, with heart shaped leaves loves being in or near the water and if dead headed will flower from early spring through the summer, ditches and wet woodland. Depth above the top of the pot 2-15cm. Grown In Lincolnshire.
3 x Iris Kaempferi white Early Bird Season Deals Live Water Plant Aquatic Pond Lake Marginalills. Amazing looking plant. Nitrate removing plant.PondPlantsUK
- Flowering: June July. Height: 50-100cm spread: 100cm Sun / Shade. Exotic clematis like flower - fond of acid soil, bogs are ideal for this plant.
Depth above the top of the pot 0cm. Naturally grown no lights or nutrients added -- 1Ltr bareroot supplied. 3 x iris kaempferi white - large clear white flowers.
9. Mühlan Aquatic Plants
Floating plant against algae, Mühlan Aquatic Plants 1 pcs Salvina natans for pondMühlan Aquatic Plants
- None frost hardy. By providing valuable shade across the pool it can help to prevent the build up of algae. Spread approximately 15cm. Providing valuable shade across the pond. Very pretty indian species, small pea-green hairy leaves floating on the water, ideal for ponds and perfect for shallow bowls.
Distributed as individual clutches. Salvinia natans- floating watermoss. On arrival just place on the pond. Small pea-green hairy leaves floating.
10. Lincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
1 Bunch, Ranunculus aquatillis Oxygenating Pond Plant, Fish or wildlife pond and bog aquatic plantsLincolnshire Pond Plants Ltd
- Can be grown successfully in still and running water providing valuable shade for small fish, insects, frog spawn etc. Great for Fish tanks and Ponds. Height 100cm spread 45+cm Depth 15-60cm. Fast growing providing valuable shade to help prevent the build up of blanket weed and algae.
Thread like submerged leaves. Ranunculus aquatillis oxygenating pond plant native to the uk. There are very pretty buttercup shaped snow white flowers held above the water spring and summer. Grows in most situations. Provided in a bunch with a lead weight attached.