As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Lagurus ovatus, Mr Fothergill's 13624 Flower Seeds, Grass Bunny TailsMr Fothergills
- A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Perfect for edging, beds and tubs. 20 cm growing height. Cute and cuddly dwarf grass. Delightfully different and very touchable.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
Ornamental Grass, Bunny Tails, LAGURUS OVATUS, 0.65 Gram ~ Approx 1300 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow mar-may or aug – oct to the flowering location. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
The soil needs to be finely prepared and well-draining as the variety prefers drier conditions. Sow thinly no more than 3-5mm deep. Late summer sowing's will produce seed heads the following summer. Germination in 14-28 days. Simply lightly rake over the seed.
3. Just Seed
Bunny's Tails Lagurus Ovatus, Just Seed, Ornamental Grass, 100 SeedsJust Seed
- Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information.
4. Grow Your Secret Garden
Grow Your Secret Garden Bunny's Tail Grass Seeds Lagurus OvatusGrow Your Secret Garden
- The plant itself is neat and compact, just 12 to 20 inches high and about a foot wide. 50 seeds neat and compact, texture, pleasure to grow! add some colour, depth and height to a plain settingOrnamental Grasses are starting to become popular with gardeners around the world.
His is one of those grasses that you grow first on a whim, then as an integral part of your garden! It's just that irresistible.
They provide contrast to otherwise static gardens when the leaves and blooms sway in a gentle breeze. Beginning in early summer, fluffy, that really do look like Peter Cottontail rummaging around in your grass for a dropped Easter egg! They are soft, about 2½ inches wide, it's topped by chartreuse puffballs, and absolutely irresistible to touch.
Plant this ground cover plant along with other types to create a unique and beautiful setting. These tails will add color, depth, texture, and height to an otherwise plain setting.
KINGDUO Egrow 100Pcs/Pack Rabbit Tail Grass Seeds Mixed Color Garden Bunny Tail Grass Decor Plants-RedKINGDUO
- For germination temperature : 18-25 Celsius. Quantity : 100 pcs. Germination time : 15-25 days. Package : 1 opP Simple Packaging. Applications : balcony, living room, study, garden, office, windows, etc.