As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Cucumber 'Mini Munch' Garden Vegetable Seed Packet 1 Packet 4 SeedsThompson & Morgan
- This rhs agm variety is great for lunchbox snacks or sliced in salads, as well as eaten straight from the plant. The cucumber 'mini munch' is an all female greenhouse variety with a lovely flavour and crunchy texture.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Cucumber 'mini munch' is supplied as 1 packet of 4 seeds. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
2. Just Seed
Mini Munch F1-5 Seed, Cucumber, VegetablesJust Seed
- Part of the "difference is JustSeed" Trademarked Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registered AP23164. Genuine branded justSeed products only supplied by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed in JustSeed packaging with growing instructions.
3. Seed Megastore Ltd
F1 Mini Munch, Cucumber, 4 SeedsSeed Megastore Ltd
- 7600 Seed megastore branded products only supplied direct by Seed Megastore Ltd. Minimal packaging – foil packet – instructions not attached – see details provided below in product description for cultivation advice.
The 8-10cm fruit is mid green in colour, smooth, firm and crisp with an exceptional good taste and flavour. Sets well even in cooler conditions. Produces multiple flowers and fruits per node. Professional defra licenced quality seed supplier Reg No.
4. Ultrey Seed House
Organic Cucumber Seeds Mini-Cucumber Snack Vegetable Fruit Seeds High-Yield Perennial Hardy for Garden Balcony/Patio, Ultrey Seed HouseUltrey Seed House
- Keep well watered - but not wet - and feed with half a pot of liquid fertilizer once a week. Plant them about 18 inches apart, in rows that are spread every 5 feet. Make two holes near the center of the pot. Early and very productive; these cucumbers produce small elongated fruit with many very slight bumps.
Place a cucumber seed in each hole then fill back with compost and thoroughly water. Cucumber seeds germinate very quickly - usually not much more that a week - and as the new seedling begin to emerge covers should be removed.
Fill with 2/3 inch pots or a modular plug tray, with a good quality potting soil. If you wish, you can cover the trays with a sheet of glass, Plexiglas or cling film to keep moisture.
A classic heirloom that is in high demand as it is one of the best pickles cucumbers around. When the seedlings have reached one inch or two, the weaker of the two seedlings can be removed. If you want pickler-give a great try this! You can begin to sow cucumbers from the end of march. The pots are now ready to be moved in a warm windowsill heated indoor greenhouse or heated greenhouse.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct Small Cucumber Beth Alpha Finest Seeds Pack of 160Premier Seeds Direct
- Best trained on canes or trellis to save Greenhouse space. To avoid bitterness, keep plants evenly moist at all times. Transplant no later than 3 weeks after seeding as cucumbers have a tap root that can be easily damaged.
Keep them picked when small and tender 4-6 in and they'll keep producing. Ensure the weather is warm if planting outside, ensuring a sheltered and sunny position. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.