As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seed Potato 'Swift' First Early, 2.5kgYouGarden
- Swift by name, swift by nature! swift is one of the quickest growing, fastest to mature varieties of new potato! Pick your crop in under 8 weeks from planting! Heavy yielding, Swift will produce good sized tubers that taste magnificent.
35-40 tubers. Supplied as a 2. 5kg sack of approx. Swift is one of the best potatoes for growing in patio pots, bags and containers but will do equally well in your garden or allotment.
2. Bolly Bulbs
First Early 15 Tubers, Pentland Javelin Seed Potatoes, Bolly Bulbs®Bolly Bulbs
- Pentland javelin has been given an Award of Garden Merit from the Royal Horticultural Society. Very easy to grow and provides heavy crops. Crop no: 115752. Plant from March/April. Harvest in June/July.
Certified scottish grown. Pentland javelin are a first early variety and make an excellent new potato. Browse our other vegetables by clicking BOLLY BULBS below the item description. Start chitting from february. A good all-round potato with a strong resistance to scab.
1st Early Premium Certified Scottish Seed, 2.2KG Sharpes Express Seed Potatoes, Denholm Potatoes GrowersPotatoes
- Premium Certified Scottish Seed. 2. 2kg. We can not ship to Ireland. Boiling, Chipping, Baking. 1st Early.
10 X Seed Potatoes Sharpes Express- RHS Award of Garden Merit- for Your Kitchen GardenSchone
- A heritage variety- its an oldie but a goody producing perfectly roasted spuds. How to plant: simply plant the tubers 10cm deep and 30cm apart and wait for first early varieties of potatoes that are great chipping or roasting. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this.
Soil requirements: Will grow in moist soil not used for potato in the last 2 years. Dig the soil in autumn and add peat or compound to soil not previously manure. Create a beautiful garden: 'sharpe's express' is a tender, edible tubers with cream skin and cream to pale yellow flesh, upright, and oval, branching perennial with compound leaves, white flowers in summer, ready for harvest approximately 12 weeks after planting.
When planting keep 45cm between rows. Sun- light requirments: Grow in full sun.
The tubers you’ll get from us will be the largest size possible, first class and healthy GuaranteeD. When to plant: – plant between january to may harvests ready to dig after 60/70days or 10/11 weeks. Size: 35/45. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Guarantee: these tubers you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. Contents: 10 x seed potato Sharpes Express.
Great Taste Grown in Your Garden, RHS Award Winner of Garden Merit, Great for Salads Baking Boiling, 6 x Seed Potatoes Charlotte WhiteSchone
- Soil requirements: Potatoes can be grown in virtually all soil types. Guarantee: these tubers you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. When planting keep 45cms distance between rows. This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners – PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE.
Charlotte is now the most popular salad potato in the UK. Leave longer for storage. When to plant: plant between january to may harvest - start using after 100 days/ 14 weeks.
Contents: 6 x seed potatoes Charlotte. Charlotte potatoes have a good, long shape with yellow flesh and skin. Moist well drained soil is ideal - Acid, Fertile, Alkaline, Chalky, Clay, Neutral, Sandy. Size: 30/35mm.
How to plant: simply plant the tubers 10cm deep and 30cm apart and wait for tasty potatoes to grow in your kitchen garden. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. The tubers you’ll get from us will be the largest size possible, first class and healthy! They are one of the very best all-rounder potatoes and ideal if you want to grow just one variety. Sun- light requirements: Choose a sunny position with as little shade as possible and is free from frost pockets.