As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
10 Gram ~ 8190+ Seeds, Lettuce, Little GEMPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow every 3 weeks for a continuous supply of fresh lettuce. Light: Sunny Location. Lettuce is hardy and can be planted as soon as the soil can be worked. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Planting depth: 1/8 inch. Can be direct seeded, 3 seeds every 8 inches in rows 8-12 inches apart, as early as the soil can be worked or grown indoors 3-4 weeks before transplanting outdoors.
Cover seed lightly with about 1/8 inch of fine soil, and firm soil gently. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches. Thin young seedlings to one plant per spot. Days to harvest: 65 days. Seeds germinate even at low 40-degree F soil temperature, but poorly above 75-85-degree F. In dry weather, keep soil moist. Days to germination: 7-10 days. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches.
2. Mr Fothergills
Lettuce Vailan Winter Gem, Mr Fothergill's 15058 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Great as Salad Bar. Good source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Easy to grow. Little gem type lettuce for winter greenhouse or frame. Sweet, succulent well-filled hearts given frost protection.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Lettuce 'Winter Gem' Cos Hardy Annual Vegetable Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 150 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Lettuce 'winter gem' can be sown undercover from September to January. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
This lettuce variety is not suitable for growing outside, but can be grown in an unheated greenhouse or cold frame. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
It produces small crops with deliciously crunchy hearts with a sweet flavour, perfect for adding to winter salads. Lettuce 'winter gem' is supplied as 1 packet of 150 Seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
4. Mr Fothergills
Lettuce Little Gem, Mr Fothergill's 24715 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Best loved lettuce with dark green leaves and solid heart. Good source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Fantastic, sweet flavour, from this semi-cos lettuce. Small, tight heads with a crisp texture. Easy to grow.
5. Bolly Bulbs
Cos Lettuce Seeds 'Little Gem' 250 Seeds, Bolly Bulbs®Bolly Bulbs
- See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description. Ever. It is a quick maturing, compact small cos type with tight hearts with a very sweet flavour.
Easy to grow year round. Lettuce 'little gem' is very popular with amateur growers, and also a best seller in the supermarkets. It is especially suited to smaller garden as it can be grown at a higher density. There is never an excuse to not have fresh lettuce available.