As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vitax Ltd
Vitax Ltd Citrus Feed for Winter Soluble PlantVitax Ltd
- Helps prevent premature leaf fall and discolouration. Apply weekly from October to March. Carefully balanced to maintain growth.
2. Vitax Ltd
Vitax Ltd Citrus Feed for Summer Soluble PlantVitax Ltd
- Apply weekly from April to September. Discourages premature ripening, fruit drop and leaf discolouration. High nitrogen content is ideal for citrus plants.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
Chempak Citrus Trees Winter Fertiliser Feed Food 200 Gram TubChempak
- Helps prevent Leaf Fall And Discolouration. For natural sustained Winter Activity Including Fruit Ripening.
200 ml, Westland Citrus Tree Feed ConcentrateWestland
- Easy measuring dozer to ensure correct application. Model number: 20100355. Helps citrus trees grow healthy and strong with a rich green leaf colour and boosts fruit set and development. Balanced formula enriched with essential nutrients and trace elements.
|Height||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Width||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
5. SBM Life Science
Concentrate, 175 ml, Baby Bio Citrus FoodSBM Life Science
- Npk 5. 6:4. 7:8. 6. Date mentioned on the product is not expiry date rather it is date of manufacture. For use in the house or conservatory. Well balanced feed, including trace elements required for healthy plants. No need for separate summer and winter feed.
6. Growth Technology Ltd
Citrus Focus Liquid Concentrated Fertiliser 100 mlGrowth Technology Ltd
- High levels of humic and fulvic acids designed to increase and maintain soil fertility. Balanced nutrient solution for all citrus plants. Specially balanced formulation.
Simply add 10ml of Citrus Focus in every litre of clean water, weekly. Ideal for all citrus trees oranges, lemons, mandarins and tangerines in containers, in the greenhouse or conservatory.