As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Salad Leaves Cut N Come Again Half Hardy Mixed Variety 1 Packet 250 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. A very long harvesting period from early spring all the way to the first frosts! Easily grown indoors or outdoors.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Half-hardy annual mixed variety of lettuce; supplied as 250 seeds x 1 packet - Salad Leaves Cut N Come Again. A wonderful assortment of fast growing salad leaves! Mixture stated below.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
1500 Seeds, Lettuce, Gourmet LOOSELEAF Cutting MixPremier Seeds Direct
- Lettuce is hardy and can be planted as soon as the soil can be worked. Days to harvest: 30-75 days. Spacing, plant: 6-8 inches. Light: Sunny Location. In dry weather, keep soil moist and during germination. Grows best in cooler weather.
Optimum soil temp. Also can be sown in the autumn for a late harvest. Can be direct seeded to a depth of 1/8 inch, and firm soil gently. Harvest with scissors 1 inch above soil line when plants are 4 to 6 inches high or pick leaves from outside.
When seedlings are 1 to 2 inches high, thin/transplant to 6 to 8 inches apart. Days to germination: 7-14 days. Spacing, Seed: ¼ inch. Planting Depth: 1/8 inch.
Or can be started indoors 2 to 3 weeks before last frost. Replant thinned plants. Varieties will grow back. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches. For germination: 40f to 75f. Sow every 4-5 weeks for a continuous supply of fresh lettuce. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
3. Thompson & Morgan
5 Green Garden Garnishes to Grow; Lettuce, Cress, Blood Veined Sorrel, Coriander Seeds & Salad Rocket Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Gardener Gifts Salad Cut and Come Again Seed Growing Kit Gift BoxThompson & Morgan
- Suitable beginner and experienced growers - all the seeds you need for a plentiful supply of salad crops. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Our seed kits make the ideal gardening gifts for your green fingered friends and family. Gardening tips; supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Everything you need to kick start growing your own salad seeds at home! save money and gain satisfaction knowing that you've grown your own salad leaves at home. All of our seeds are laboratory tested before sale to ensure the BEST GROWING PERFORMANCE and they are MADE IN BRITAIN.
Kit contains a mixture of salad seeds; 1 x packet of lettuce valmaine seeds, 5 x plant markers, 1 x packet of Salad Rocket seeds, 1 x packet of Curled Cress seeds, 1 x pair of Garden Snips, 1 x packet of Sorrel Blood Veined seeds, 5 x starter growing peat pots, 1 x packet of Coriander seeds, 5 x Peat Growing Plugs. Harvest a bumper of crop of salad leaves to add to salads and sandwiches.
Lettuce, Mixed Multi Leaf Type, GROSEEDS, Vegetable Seeds, 1000 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., V-LET-03GROSEEDS
- Ideal when space is at a premium. About - mix of butterhead, cos, loose leaf and iceberg. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets.
Specifications - position : full sun, spread : 30 cm, part shade during the hottest part of the day preferred, Height : 20 cm, Harvest : May - October. Apha registered. Uk based company. Suitable for - vegetable plot, raised beds, container garden, limited space.
Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds. Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa. Can be left to mature or the whole row can be cut as baby leaf or harvested as a cut and come again.
5. Wild Mizuna
Lettuce Seeds Mix, 500 Seeds, Salad Mixed Leaves, Easy Cut and Come Again Salad Seeds for Colourful, Tasty Salad!Wild Mizuna
- Can be sown directly outside or grown in containers or pots. 500 seeds. Grow as cut and come again salad, trim the leaves and the plants will continue to grow and produce a continuous harvest.
This seed mixture is selected from varieties with similar growth rates and complimentary flavours to make is super easy for you to grow delicious fresh salad for the table.
Lettuce seeds - mesclun salad Seed Mix - Lactuca sativa - Approx. This seed mix is a blend of colourful, easy to grow lettuce varieties including green and red varieties such as Little Gem, Tango and Red Salad Bowl to produce interesting and tasty babyleaf salads. Fast growing, harvest in as little as 28 days when the leaves reach 10 - 15 cm tall.
6. Seeds of Italy Ltd
Franchi Misticanza Spring/Summer Cut-and-Come-AgainSeeds of Italy Ltd
- Approx 6000 seeds. Cut and come again. Sow mar-sep. Franchi seeds is still in the same family after 7 generations. Sowing salad mix.