As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Cosmos Dwarf Sensation Mixed, Mr Fothergill's 22494 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Compact plants, good for small gardens, in borders or large pots. Easy to grow, large flowers and attractive, fine foliage. A half hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. 60 cm growing height. Large flowers, fine foliage.
Johnsons 18817 Flower Seeds, Cosmos Dwarf Sensation MixedJOHNSON'S
- Sow: february to may. Plant class: half hardy annual hha, half hardy perennial hhp. Flowers: June to October.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
3. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Cosmos BIPINNATUS, Dwarf Mix, Cosmos, 450 Flower SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Thin or transplant to 12 inches apart when plants are 2 to 3 inches tall. Planting depth: 1/4 inch. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Keep soil moderately moist and warm during germination. Gradually acclimatise outside after all danger of frost has passed.
Can be sown directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed through early summer. Cosmos grows best in full sun in ordinary garden soil and may re-sow itself.
Sow early indoors / under cover with warmth 4-6 weeks prior to the last frost in individual pots or trays. Spacing, plant: 9-12 inches. Plant height: 24-36 inches. Days to germination: 5-10 Cover seed with 1/4 inch fine soil. Fairly drought resistant, water only when soil is dry for an extended period. Light: Full Sun.
Cosmos 'Bright Lights' / Half Hardy Annual/Garden and Cut Flowers / 850 SeedsPlantGenesis
- Pack of approx 850 seeds. Sow in spring indoors in a tray or small pots of compost, keep at room temperature and germination takes 1-2 weeks. A half-hardy annual, for growing in a sunny position in well drained soil.
Plants grow to a height of about 70cm and grow well in gardens and containers, and make excellent cut flowers. A vibrant mix of cosmos, with yellow, orange and red single and semi-double flowers from June/July to October.
Cosmos 'Royal Dwarf White' / Compact Shape and Large Flowers All Summer/SeedsPlantGenesis
- Feathery green leaves and plenty of large white flowers from June/July to October. A half hardy annual. Grows to a compact height of about 50cm, good for containers, borders and as cut flowers.
Sow in spring, from march indoors and from May directly in the ground - easy to grow. Pack of 200 seeds.
6. RP Seeds
RP Seeds Cosmos bipinnatus Dwarf Wonder Mix, 40 SeedsRP Seeds
- Flowers: june to october. Very easy to grow, the more they will flower. Position: Sun in any well drained soil. Free p&p on uk orders over £10 Packet of 40 seeds supplied with detailed growing guide.
Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging. Height: 60cm, Spread: 60cm. Lovely annual with daisy like flowers in shades of red, containers and fantastic for cut flowers as the more you cut them, children will love growing these bright and colourful flowers, which will be in flower just a few months from sowing.
P> suitable for borders, pink and white which will happily flower all summer long and attract bees and butterflies. Half hardy annual.