As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Vegetable Seed Onion Ailsa Craig Hardy Annual Giant Vegetable Easy to Grow for All Kitchen Garden Allotment Grow Your own Veg 1 Packet 250 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Sow from january to april for harvest from August – September – for best performance grow in full sun. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Once established will produce large globe shaped onions that have an excellent mild flavour.
A popular and well known variety which is easy to sow and grow – ideal for any kitchen garden or allotment. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. A ‘showstopper’ onion - supplied as 1 x packet of onion ailsa Craig – Hardy Annual 250 onion seeds.
Welldales 50 Giant Tomato Seeds Italian Plum Vegetable Plant & Grow Indoors or OutdoorsWelldales
- Potted indoor tomato Plants Produce Small/Medium Sized Tomatoes. Perfect for growing in Pots or Soil/Compost - Indoors & Outdoors. Unrestricted outdoor Tomato Plants Produce Large/Giant Sized Tomatoes.
Italian variety for dishes - Minimum 50 Seeds in Each Pack - Shaped for Slicing. Sowing instructions included on Each Pack Plus 1 x Free Plant Pot Label - UK Produced.
Welldales 50 Giant Gem Parsnip Seeds Grow Organic White Garden Vegetables Guernsey VarietyWelldales
- Seeds produce thick & Long Parsnips - UK Harvested. White parsnip - originally from Guernsey - Can Grow to be Very Large. Fantastic when Grown Outdoors or in Greenhouses. Min 50 seeds in each Pack, Plus Basic Sowing Instructions. Large seeds - premium Quality - for Growing Edible Vegetables.
Giant Pumpkin Seeds 5+ Cucurbita moschata Flower Seeds Vegetables Vine Organic Easy to Grow for Garden Outdoor Indoor PlantingEysii
- Seeds should sprout in 7-14 days. But if the point of your pumpkin patch is simply for Halloween carving, which produces nice from a relatively compact, bushy plant. It’s a very old heirloom that looks nothing like the Halloween pumpkins you grew up with.
For transplants, start seeds indoors during the first two weeks of May. For the best sugar content, or in a warm room for 4-5 days. All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. All natural, beautifully packed highest quality, germination tested seeds for own garden, to be given as gift or for long term storage.
We recommend: if you plan to eat the pumpkins you grow, try neon, it has particularly nice flavour and cooking qualities.
Bring pumpkins in under cover before rain. Make sure plants go into the ground no later than June 15th. If the weather is dry, pumpkins are mature when they have coloured up well and their stems are crisp. Like other winter squash, allow the pumpkins to cure in the field for 10 days, cut the stem about 4cm 2″ or so from the body of the fruit. Optimal soil temperature for germination: 25-35°C 68-95°F. Direct sow or transplant in late may or early june when soil warms up.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
6000+ Seeds, FLAKKEE 2 / Autumn King, Carrot, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Dispose of thinned seedlings to avoid attracting Carrot Fly. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
For mature crops, depending on the root size you want, and keep weeded and watered. Try to get about 4 seeds per 2cm 1 in. Avoid freshly-manured soil, which may produce hairy, rough roots and will cause forks and splits.
Thin to 16-20 carrots per 30 cm 1ft. Deep, 30-40cm 12-16 in. Dig or till the carrot bed deeply when the soil is on the dry side to avoid making lumps.
As they grow, push soil up over any exposed roots to prevent a green shoulder. Deep to allow the carrot roots to grow long and shapely. For fresh eating and 6-10 carrots per 30 cm 1ft. Work the soil to a fine texture 15-25cm 6-10 in. Sow seed thinly in rows, 1cm 1/2 in. Between the rows as soon as the soil starts to warm and is workable in spring.
6. Seeds to Flowers
80 HIGH QUALITY FLOWER SEEDS, RED GIANT SUNFLOWER, RED SUN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUSSeeds to Flowers
- Red giant sunflower is an annual red and black petals in the center. Flowers: july to September/October. Will make a lovely flower cut. It will increase up to 2m and will brighten up your garden in a stunning screen. Red 80 sunflower Seeds.