As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Suttons Seeds
Suttons Seeds Onion Kelsae SeedsSuttons Seeds
- Unusually for show onions has exceptional flavour. Most popular showing onion. First introduced in the 1950s.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 6.0 Gram ~ 1500 Finest Seeds, AILSA Craig, OnionPremier Seeds Direct
- When transplanting, clip plants to three inches and plant 2 inches deep. Start in early spring indoors / heated greenhouse 8-10 weeks before transplanting outdoors.
Spacing, Plant: 5 inches. Harvest by pulling bulbs when tops are brown and dry. Fertile, moist soil enriched with compost is best for onion production. Can be sown directly when ground has warmed in mid-late spring, at 2-3 seeds per inch. Planting Depth: 1/2".
Onions are claimed to ward off many insect pests around lettuce, cabbage and carrots. Days to harvest: 120 Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Thin to 5 inches apart when plants are 6 inches tall. Spacing, Row: 18". Days to germination: 10-12.
NEW 50 pcs / bag Giant Onion seeds. AILSA CRAIG Scottish heirloom Organic huge onion.Bonsai Garden Vegetable Plant Free shippingSVI
- Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Unit type: lot 50 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb. It usually takes around 1-3 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched.
Package size: 10cm x 13cm x 2cm 3. 94in x 5. 12in x 079in brand name: suhulu product type: bonsai size: small mini large medium style: perennial full-bloom Period: Winter Flowerpot: Excluded Location: Building Roof Classification: Novel Plant Function: Beautifying Applicable Constellation: Leo Use: Outdoor Plants Model Number: other Climate: Subtropics Type: Herbs Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Ve.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
Onion, STURON, 750 Seeds OrganicPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting depth: 1/2". Fertile, moist soil enriched with compost is best for onion production. Spacing, Row: 18". Thin to 5 inches apart when plants are 6 inches tall. Onions are claimed to ward off many insect pests around lettuce, cabbage and carrots.
Spacing, Plant: 5 inches. Days to germination: 10-12. When transplanting, clip plants to three inches and plant 2 inches deep.
Start in early spring indoors / heated greenhouse 8-10 weeks before transplanting outdoors. Can be sown directly when ground has warmed in mid-late spring, at 2-3 seeds per inch.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Harvest by pulling bulbs when large enough steadily throughout the season. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387. Days to harvest: 115.
5. Trees Bees & Seeds
The Trees Bees and Seeds Co., Salad & Vegetable Seeds for Gardening, 15 Late Summer Autumn Sowing Salad and Vegetable Seed Varieties Included in This Grow Your Own KitTrees Bees & Seeds
- Great for kids and adults alike: this grow your own seed mix makes a fantastic gift set for all ages. Grow your own: always wanted to try and grow your own salad and veg? Now’s your chance! There’s nothing more satisfying than growing, cooking and eating your own food.
Ideal to help teach children about the garden and where their food comes from as well as been fantastic fun! Growing guide: included with this pack is our trees Bees & Seeds Co. With this seed mix, you can grow unique veg varieties that you don’t find in the supermarkets.
Please note due to seasonal availability we may substitute certain seed varieties. 15 x varieties of late sowing salad and veg seeds: carrot seeds, French bean seeds, pepper seeds, pak choi seeds, tomato seeds, mixed leaf seeds, mustard seeds, cucumber seeds, cress seeds, gem lettuce seeds, radish seeds, spinach seeds, rocket seeds, lambs lettuce seeds, spring onion seeds.
Salad growing guide, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll have no problem getting started. Salad and veg seeds for planting: get out and enjoy your garden this summer with our Trees Bees & Seeds Co. Late summer Autumn sowing salad & veg seed mix.
0.5g approx. 140 giant onion seeds AILSA CRAIG Scottish heirloom a huge 5 lb sweet white onionBestvaluethings
- Envelope content 05 g of seeds approx. It has a unique mild sweet flavor. Fresh eu standard seeds - Best before 12. 2019! ailsa craig is an heirloom from the scottish region of the UK dating back to 1887!!! Plant produces on the average a huge 5 lb sweet white onion.
Botanical name: Aliium cepa L. 140 seeds. Impress your neighbors and try growing a World Record size onion.