As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Basil, GENOVESE, 2000 Finest Seeds Organic, HERBPremier Seeds Direct
- Use pruned leaves or harvested plants fresh or dry them in a warm, airy place. Light: full Sun or Partial Shade. If you practice companion planting, plant basil near tomatoes and peppers to enhance their growth. Cover seed with 1/16 to 1/8 inch fine soil.
Planting depth: 1/16-1/8 inch not very deep. Indoors, transplant seedlings to individual pots and set plants outside when it is warm and after all danger of frost. Days to germination: 7-21. Harvest leaves continually to encourage new growth.
Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. Thin or transplant when at least 2 inches tall to approximately 8-10 inches apart. Spacing, plant: 8-10 inches. Sow in a location with full sun or Partial Shade outdoors after all danger of frost and when it is warm.
Basil can be planted outside from early-spring through mid-summer. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches. For earlier plants or out of season, start seeds indoors and set plants outside when it is warm, after all danger of frost.
Grow your own indoor Basil: Plant Seeds for about 500 Basil Plants by OwnGrown, Basil Seeds Ocimum basilicum, Premium Basil Seeds for PlantingOwnGrown
- Simple sowing: precise instructions for basil herbs cultivation on each pack. The basil leaves can be eaten fresh, frozen. Support: if it doesn't grow as desired, please contact us at [email protected]
Com - we will be happy to help you or reimburse the full purchase price! Tip to season: the aromatic leaves are perfect for eating with tomatoes, Thai dishes with curry leaves, rosemary plant in Italian dishes, also Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, salads, mint etc.
Top quality basil herb seeds from germany: certified premium basil seeds. One bag contains herb seeds for about 500 basil plants for your garden, garden box, herb planter box, indoor herb garden or kitchen window box.
Create your own basil leaf tea, rubbed, herbal tea, dried, syrup, pesto!. Sow basil seed march to June in herb pots or a tray with potting soil, later outdoor or on the balcony. Genuine basil: annual basil seeds for growing.
Herb Planting Kit for Women, Basil Plant Seeds, Coriander, Oregano, Parsley, Kids, 8700 Herb Seeds Ready to Grow, Beginners, Grow Your Own Herb Garden -12 Herb plants varieties, Dill, Gardeners GiftSeklos
- Generous value herb seed box. We make sure to carefully select 12 varieties of herb seeds for gardening that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden or greenhouse. Easy to eat well. Choose this seed mix to get over 8700 herb seeds to grow 12 popular culinary herbs.
All-year-round indoor garden. Colourful seed packets of mixed herbs for planting include any herb garden essentials: Basil, Thyme, Coriander, Spinach, Dill, Parsley, Melissa, Oregano, Chive, Marjoram, Rocket and Lettuce.
This seed growing kit makes a beautiful gardening gift for women, kids, beginners and skilled growers. Add your own grown herbs to your dishes to step up your cooking game. Growing herbs is all about eating and feeding your family well: homemade pesto for pasta, chive butter to compliment potatoes, rocket dressing to perfect the tacos.
More than enough to grow your own herbs garden and enjoy the fresh greens for a fraction of the price! Mixed herb seeds box. Gardener gift of joy. Can you think of a more healthy Christmas gift, men, housewarming gift or birthday gift than the fresh herb plants that can grow in one's home. There are actually enough herb seeds to do both.
JOHNSON'S 14475 Herb Seeds, BASIL COLLECTIONJOHNSON'S
- Superb aromas and flavours for a huge array of culinary dishes. Collection has lemon, Minette, Red Rubin, lettuce Leaf, Sweet and Thai. Plant class: half Hardy Annual HHA.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.03 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
5. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct 9K-M2UV-C56N Herb Basil Genovese Finest Seed, 14 gmPremier Seeds Direct
- Spacing, row: 12-18 inches. For earlier plants or out of season, start seeds indoors and set plants outside when it is warm, after all danger of frost. Planting depth: 1/16-1/8 inch not very deep.
Days to germination: 7-21. Days to harvest: 60 Professional defra licenced Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Harvest leaves continually to encourage new growth. Thin or transplant when at least 2 inches tall to approximately 8-10 inches apart.
Basil Set 6 x 250 Basil Seeds Year-Round Plant Seeds from Portugal. Great for Balcony, Kitchen and Gardenprademir
- Please read the product description below. Ideal for the herb bed, greenhouse or a herb garden on the windowsill. Guaranteed 100% natural.
Our basil is an ideal addition to your kitchen. Guaranteed variety: our mix offers six interesting types of basil and over 1, 500 plants. Planting guarantee: our basil seeds have an almost 100% germination rate and are super easy to sow.
All seeds are grown without the assistance of chemical growth accelerators. Guaranteed premium natural seeds: our seeds are handpicked and top quality. Ideal for mediterranean cuisine: whether as a topping for a salad, a smart highlight to desserts or drinks, or as a hint of flavor to any type of cuisine.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
300Pcs Potted Dwarf Basil Seeds, Perfect Herb Vegetables Seeds, Indoor Planting, Heirloom Seeds, Green Leaves Decorate The RoomQMXC
- We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service. Has a strong, pungent and fragrant smell, most common species have sparse pilose. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer.
It tastes like fennel, the leaf color is emerald green, and the fragrance is overflowing. With sufficient lighting and regular cutting flower stalks it can be successfully grown on windowsills as a perennial.
Basil is a tender annual/perennial; Once flowers buds appear, pinch off the flower heads to stimulate leaf growth and flavor forming, otherwise they can taste bitter. Basil is very sensitive to cold and grows best in hot and dry environments. Basil is a plant of the genus lamiaceae, the whole plant is small, Lamiaceae, the flower color is bright, and Ocimum.