As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Johnsons 12972 Flower Seeds, Mixed, Black Eyed Susan Sunset ShadesJOHNSON'S
- Height: 120 cm. Plant class: half hardy perennial treat as hha. Package weight: 001 kilograms. Habit: climbing.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|
Yellow, Red & White, 15 Seeds of Black Eyed Susan Mix OrangeRTR_MDH
- You will get 1 packet contains Seeds of Black Eyed Susan Mix Orange, Yellow, Red & White. Sow 5 to 6 weeks before last frost at 1/2 inch deep. Quantity = 15 Seeds.
Black Eyed Susan, Flower Seeds, RudbeckiaSeedSloth
- Approx 80 seeds in each packet. Hand sealed in a Plastic free recyclable kraft envelope. Clump forming plant covered in bright coloured flowers, perfect for pots, borders and planters.
Grow Your Own Black Eyed Susan: Premium Black Eyed Susan Seeds for 20 Black Eyed Susan Plants – Rudbeckia Hirta Plant Seeds – Rudbeckia Seeds for Gardening Flowers – Summer Flower Seeds by OwnGrownOwnGrown
- It brings sunshine to the garden on even the rainiest days. For ca. 20 rudbeckia plants. Find useful tips for growing on every rudbekia seeds packet. Rudbeckia hirta – the black eyed susan plant – produces abundant, highly decorative, bright summer flowers.
It also received the Fleuroselect Quality Mark. Easy to sow: grow a stunning display of strikingly beautiful flowers to decorate your home.
A multiple highlight! garden flowers are a great gift: flower gifts are perfect for christmas, wildflower seed mix, wedding or birthdays! The stunning rudbeckia flower plant is also ideal to grow your own butterfly garden or bee meadow! Grow your own plant seeds with our large variety of heirloom seeds: Wild flower seeds, sunflower seeds, bonsai tree seed, herb seeds, perennial seeds, vegetable seeds and more!.
Indian summer was awarded the Royal Horticultural Society’s Award of Merit. Sow mar-may at partially shaded locations. This special variety is a multiple prize winner.
5. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Rare 300 Pcs Black Eyed Susan Seeds Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Garden8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Name: black eyed susan Vine, Scientific Name: Thunbergia Alata. Plant height: 96 - 120" Vine/Climber. Color: orange Yellow With Black Centers.
6. Grow Your Secret Garden
Grow Your Secret Garden Black Eyed Susan Vine Mix Colours SeedsGrow Your Secret Garden
- A trailing or twining annual vine with triangular 3 inch leaves and masses of 1-1. 5 inch wide tubular flowers with or without contrasting dark eyes. It has long blooming period form midsummer to frost.
Sowing: soak seed in water for 12 hours, press into soil and completely cover. Transplant into the garden 12-18 inches apart. It likes full sun but can be also planted in the light shade. Use as a ground cover, in hanging baskets or train on a trellis or strings.
Kept at 75-80° F. Then sow in peat pots or cell packs, germination averages 14-21 days. 10 seedsa climbing wall of foliage and flowers is a captivating and refreshing sight in any landscape and Susan Vine is a classic choice for a vibrant floral wall. This variety is truly magnificent because it is not only white or yellow, but has all the mix of colours.
Rudbeckia 'Marmalade' / Black Eyed Susan / Prairie Plant / Half Hardy Annual / SeedsPlantGenesis
- Sow in autumn and protect over winter or spring and plant out in May. Pack of approx 400 seeds. Half hardy annual. A popular variety of Black Eyed Susan with golden yellow flowers in mid to late summer. Grows to a height of about 50cm.