As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
500 Seeds, Organic, Cauliflower, SELF BlanchePremier Seeds Direct
- Keep evenly moist. They grow best at 55º to 65º F. Set plants 18" apart in rows 24" apart. Do not let seedling become more that 5 weeks old because older seedlings do not mature well transplanted.
High fertility and abundant supply of water throughout the growing season are important. Cultivate or mulch to control weeds. Transplant seedlings outside 2-3 weeks before your last frost date.
Seedlings emerge in 5-8 days at 70º F. Alternatively sow directly outside from early April. Sow seeds ¼" deep in good compost. Water deeply once a week in dry weather. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Transplant seedlings in late June through July for September through November head harvest. They do best covered lightly with soil. Start indoors in a warm, well-lighted area from early march through june for the earliest of crops.
2. J & L seeds
English Heirloom Heritage Brassica All Year Round Cauliflower 100 Seeds. Certified French Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- English heirloom cauliflower all year round sEEDS Brassica collestion. 100 seeds per packet. Delivered from our French organic Farm. Non treated non GMO seed Brassica oleracea. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions.
Cauliflower Purple Seeds 100+Brassica Oleracea Organic Premium Vegetables Easy to Grow Seeds for Planting Garden OutdoorZaisheng
- In other words, and performs well even in the Northeast, it is an all-around adaptable, superior performer. For fall, or 12 inches apart if growing baby cauliflower. It can be grown as baby cauliflower or allowed to mature; it is suitable for both summer and fall crops, where some varieties struggle.
Farther north, spring and fall are equally successful. Set the seedlings 18 inches apart in the garden, sow seeds indoors 5 to 7 weeks before setting out as soon as the soil is workable.
Very heat-tolerant, absolutely delicious heads, Cauliflower sets somewhat bumpy, dense and heavy.
If you live in a warm climate, fall crops will probably be more successful, since the cooling temperatures enhance the flavor of the fruit. Cauliflower is purple heads, very tight curds, and self-wrapping outer leaves. For spring crops, begin seeds in late summer. Cauliflower is a cool-season crop suitable for spring and fall cultivation.
4. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Snowball Cauliflower Seeds Organic Vegetable for Home Garden8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- The pure white, 5cm 2in or left to mature to 15cm 6in, snowball-sized heads can be harvested when small, they can also be forced. This cauliflower is a highly suitable variety for the home garden.
This easy maintenance variety is very suitable for the home gardener, the dwarf and compact plants can be set closer than others. Vigorous, early and reliable, the plants mature uniformly and have good leaf coverage. Package inculd: snowball Seeds 5g, About 60Pcs.
SAFLAX, Brassica oleracea VAR. botrytis, Cauliflower, Organic, Snowball, 70 SeedsSAFLAX
- With detailed instructions for successful potting. Snowball is a popular and traditional cauliflower variety with small heads. …. Crunchy small cauliflower – tasty in Asian wok vegetables. Cauliflower originated in Asia Minor.
70 certified organic seeds per packet. Since the 16th century it has been cultivated in Europe as well. In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. Its clear-white, smooth and crunchy head weighs about 1 kg. Quality seeds from Germany.
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||14.9 cm (5.87 Inches)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
Purple Cauliflower Seeds 100+ Broccoli Organic Non-GMO Green Vegetables Herb for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm PlantingEysii
- Plant the garden seeds in soil & more. All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these all-natural & watch them grow in gardens, planters, garden beds, pots, & organic vegetable seeds.
Grab your gardening tools & grow an all-natural, organic garden that brings healthiness to your kitchen.
Organic gardening: plant these organic purple Cauliflower seeds into soil & watch them flourish. Main heads are 4-8″ with steady side shoot production after main head is harvested. Produces incredibly high yields for broccoli! this variety is known for its good color, cold resistance, dwarf compact plant, and big side shoots.
7. J & L seeds
ITALIAN Heirloom heritage BRASSICA CAULIFLOWER ROMANESCO 100 seeds. Certified French organic growerJ & L seeds
- Italian heirloom cauliflower romanesco sEEDS Brassica collestion. Non treated non GMO seed Brassica oleracea. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Delivered from our French organic Farm. 100 seeds per packet.