As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
'Sweet and Neat'- 6 x Plug Plant Pack, Tomato PlantsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- A compact tomato ideally suited to compact spaces. No support or training required - easy to grow! Expect 40 - 60 tasty fruit per plant throughout the season. Highly prolific with tasty fruit. Sweet flavour.
2. J & L seeds
RED Cherry Tiny Tim Pot Plant Heritage Heirloom Tomato 20 Organic Seeds Certified French Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Heritage heirloom window sill pot plant cherry tomato seeds. Delivered from our French organic Farm. 20 seeds per packet variety tiny tim pot tomaTO COLOUR RED. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Non treated non gmo seed lycopersiCON ESCULENTUM.
3. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
'Sweet and Neat'- 12 x Plug Plant Pack, Cherry Tomato PlantsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- Sweet flavour. Highly prolific with tasty fruit. A compact tomato ideally suited to compact spaces. No support or training required - easy to grow! Expect 40 - 60 tasty fruit per plant throughout the season.
4. Pot and Grow
4 x Super Sweet 100 Tomato Plug PlantsPot and Grow
- Slightly larger then cherry tomatoes. Children love these. 4 x super sweet 100 tomato plug plants. Super sweet 100 is disease resistant.
Red Cherry Tomatoes Pot Seeds 50+ （Lycopersicon）Cherry Cascade Fresh Organic Vegetablse Fruit Easy to Grow Plants Seeds for Home Yard Planting OutdoorsZaisheng
- Can be stuffed, dried, puree, paste or powdered. Raw or cooked the tomato is one of the most widely used and versatile foods from your garden.
Tomatoes take about 3 - 4 months from direct seeding in the garden to start producing fruit. The uses are endless! Here is the best cherry tomato available, with heavy production of 1" long plum-shaped fruits that keep well for extended periods.
Cooked in sauces and stews. Use fresh in salads, sandwiches, and salsas. About 70 days from transplanting 6 - 8 week-old plants to start fruiting; and about 40-50 days from the flower opening to producing ripe fruit.
6. Viridis Hortus
Golden Sunrise, Gardener's Delight, Viridis Hortus, Red Pear, Modus F1 & Black Cherry, Tomato Chadwick Cherry, Cherry/Plum Tomato Collection Contains 6 VarietiesViridis Hortus
- Viridis hortus offers free postage costs regardless of the mix of varieties or quantities of packets you purchase per order uk only: part of the "For More Success Grow the Best” is Viridis Hortus Seed Range.
Sowing instruction’s enclosed with pack. Tomato chadwick cherry - 5 seeds - * tomato modus F1 - 5 Seeds - * Tomato Black Cherry - 5 Seeds. Tomato red pear - 20 seeds - * tomato golden sunrise - 10 Seeds - * Tomato Gardener's Delight - 20 Seeds.
Genuine viridis hortus branded products only supplied direct by viridis hortus UK All seeds are packed by VH in zip-locked plastic bags Sowing intuitions are included in are Multi packs or available to download via listing or VH Website DEFRA licence No: 7641 Quality Seed Supply only.
Viridis hortus - cherry/plum tomato collection contains 6 varieties - Red Pear / Golden Sunrise / Modus F1 / Gardener's Delight / Golden Sweet F1 / Black Cherry.
|Height||0.4 cm (0.16 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
7. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Tomato Cherry, SUNGOLD F1-10 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow in spring 1/16 inch deep. Transplant the seedlings when large enough to handle into 3 inch pots. Grow on under cooler conditions and when about 8 inches tall, either plant in their growing position in the greenhouse or gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions and plant out 18 inches apart in a warm and sunny spot in moist, fertile well drained soil and keep watered.
Germination takes around 6-14 days at 65-75F. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.