As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunnyside nurseries
10 Cherry Laurel Evergreen Hedging 25-40cm Potted Not Bareroot By Sunnyside NurseriesSunnyside nurseries
- Evergreen hedging. Fast growing. Strong healthy screen hedge. 10 individual cherry laurel hedging in pots by Sunnyside Nurseries. Pot grown.
2. Sunnyside nurseries
20 x Cherry Laurel Evergreen Hedging 20-40cm Potted Not Bare Root by Sunnyside NurseriesSunnyside nurseries
- 20 cherry laurel hedging in pots. Evergreen hedging. Pot grown. Fast growing. Strong healthy screen hedge.
3. Golden Hill Nurseries
Evergreen Hedging Shurbs Plants, 5 Griselinia littoralis 2L Pot, 60-80cm 2-2.6ft in HeightGolden Hill Nurseries
- Evergreen hardy shrubs for making a hedge. 2 litre pot grown plants. Fast growing hedging shrubs. Can be trimmed to form a hedge from 120-240cm 4-8ft.
5 Cherry Laurel Fast Growing Evergreen Hedging Plants 25-40cm in Pots 3fatpigs®3FATPIGS
- For the care of the cherry laurel, we recommend to keep the foliage moist throughout the cold and windy weather - this will keep the plant hydrated. Common name: cherry laurel genus: prunus species: laurocerasus rotundifolia Skill Level: Beginner Exposure: Full sun, Partial shade Hardiness: Hardy Soil type: Well-drained/light, Dry Height: 4m Spread: 1.
5m. If not clipped the plants will reach 4 metres. Widely planted as an ornamental plant in temperate regions worldwide, and has become naturalised widely in some areas.
The foliage is also used for cut greenery in floristry. It is often used for screening, and also as a mass landscape and ground cover plant.
5 cherry laurel fast growing Evergreen Hedging Plants 25-40cm in Pots. A vigorus evergreen shrub with oval-shaped bright shiny green leaves. It forms a dense hedge of any height on most soils but not shallow chalk and will give up to 60cm growth each year. Most forms are tough shrubs that can cope with difficult growing conditions including shaded and dry conditions, and which respond well to pruning.
Prunus lusitanica | Portuguese Laurel | Ornamental Garden Tree | 5-6ftGardenersDream
- Flowering: White flowers in April. Height and spread in 20 years: 10m / 8m. Soil: moist, well-drained soil. Avoid chalky soils. Hardiness and best Position: Fully hardy. Characteristics: Dark green, lustrous elegant leaves. Full sun or partial shade.
10 Plants in 9cm pots, English Lavendar Hidcote Hedging PackYouGarden
- For hedging, plant 25cm apart 10'', which will fill gaps in two seasons. A mecca for bees, which do vital pollination work in gardens for bigger fruit & vegetable crops. Nothing beats the sight and smell of an English Lavender hedge in full flower in Summer.
The classic hedging plant for decoartion and long season interest, 'Hidcote' is one of the best varieties. Supplied as a pack of 10 plants in 9cm pots, well-trimmed, bushy and ready to grow away.
7. Best Artificial
Best Artificial English Ivy Leaf Screening Roll 3m x 1m Privacy Hedging Wall Landscaping Garden Fence UV Fade Protected, GreenBest Artificial
- These best artificial ivy Screening Rolls have a clip and eye making them easy to clip together for easy assembly. Uk seller. Sold exclusively by Best Artificial.
Each roll includes extra leaves and clips see pictures. They are uv fade protected for long term outdoor use. Very dense leaf coverage. Sameday dispatch From Best Artificial if ordered before 2.
00pm. Can be cut to size. If you are unsure how many rolls you will need or for large orders you're more than welcome to contact us through Amazon messages or call our business on Tel 02870558374 for any help or advice you may need. Each roll measures 1m x 3m 3ft 4" x 10ft. They are flexible and can be used on any surface even curved.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||300 cm (118.11 Inches)|
|Width||100 cm (39.37 Inches)|