As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PLANT !T
PLANT!T Perlite 100L BagPLANT !T
- Available in 10L and 100L bags. Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning – increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils^Repairing/laying down lawns – PLANT!T Perlite gives additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes^Planting trees and shrubs – loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock^Aid nutrient uptake and improves plant health and growth.
|Height||27.18 cm (10.7 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Weight||8.79 kg (19.38 Pounds)|
|Width||47.24 cm (18.6 Inches)|
2. PLANT !T
100 Litre Perlite 100 50 25 10 5L Grade HYDROPONICS Grow Medium Pot Soil Tent 100 LitrePLANT !T
- Planting trees and shrubs - loosening and aerating soil to encourage root development. 5l, 10l, 25l and 50l are decanted from a 100 litre bag and will be in a black bag.
Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning - increasing aeration and drainage in heavy. You can use plant!t perlite to aid in the breaking up of heavy soils.
3. PLANT !T
Plant !T, 100L Vermiculite BagPLANT !T
- High cation exchange capacity: it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering. Easy and safe to handle, lightweight and simple to use.
Propagation from seed – its retention of water makes it good for sustaining the growth of seeds. Available in 10L and 100L bags. Potting compost for container planting – it retains moisture, protects against adverse weather and aids re-wetting.
Easy and safe to use, odourless, lightweight and easy to use. Soil conditioning – its excellent water holding capabilities makes it an excellent addition to sandy soils or dried out ground. Pots for container plants - it retains moisture, protects against bad weather and helps with re-watering. Propagation by seeds - thanks to its water binding properties, it is ideal for sustainable growth of seeds.
|Height||22.99 cm (9.05 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Width||46.99 cm (18.5 Inches)|
4. PLANT !T
100 Litre Perlite 100 50 25 10 5L Grade HYDROPONICS Grow Medium Pot Soil Tent 25 LitrePLANT !T
- Very widely used to improve soil structure. Please note 5l, 10l, 25l and 50l will come decanted into black sacks. Helps stop soil-mixes from clumping. Holds lots of water on its surface. Greatly improves drainage.
Volkanix Premium Horticultural Perlite Coarse Grade 3-8mm 100 Litre BagVolkanix
- How to use volkanix perlite to avoid inhaling any dust, seal the top and shake it, dampen with water before using it. Aeration good aeration is essential to give your plant’s roots breathing space. If using a whole bag of perlite in one go, pour a couple of litres of water into the bag, then let it soak for quarter of an hour before using.
Why use volkanix perlite ? drainage perlite acts as a natural filtration system, allowing excess water to easily drain away while retaining a little moisture and holding the nutrients the plants need to grow.
Volkanix Perlite is specifically made for Horticulture. The airgaps that are created by the perlite is a perfect home for all the worms, and other good natural garden inhabitants. It will never rot or degrade and can be recycled and used again and again It is PH Neutral, and ready to use.
Because it’s a mineral glass and thus harder than the soil around it, it also helps to slow down compaction, beneficial nematodes, and keeps your soil fluffy and lightweight. What is volkanix perlite ? volcanic glass is heated and expanded to form these clean, sterile, odourless and non-toxic granules. This makes it perfect for Cacti and Succulents and any plants that need their soil / compost to dry out between watering.
6. PLANT !T
PLANT !T 10L Vermiculite BagPLANT !T
- Available in 10L and 100L bags. Propagation from seed - its retention of water makes it good for sustaining the growth of seeds^potting compost for container planting - it retains moisture, protects against adverse weather and aids re-wetting^Soil conditioning - its excellent water holding capabilities makes it an excellent addition to sandy soils or dried out ground^High cation exchange capacity: it will slowly release nutrients back to your plant which it has absorbed during watering^Easy and safe to handle, lightweight and simple to use.
|Height||35.99 cm (14.17 Inches)|
|Length||58.98 cm (23.22 Inches)|
|Weight||1.07 kg (2.35 Pounds)|
|Width||38.99 cm (15.35 Inches)|
Cutting & Potting On, CUQOO 10L Premium Perlite for Plants with Natural Mineral – Perlite Potting Mix to Help Improve Compost Soil for Heavy Roots Perlite Potting Mix for RootingCUQOO
- The cuqoo perlite is ideal for rooting, cutting & potting on. Improves aeration & drainage – made from naturally occurring material the CUQOO perlite is an ideal compost additive as it helps to retain air and improves drainage in the compost which is essential for healthy root development.
Cuqoo perlite for plants – the cuqoo perlite is perfect for plants. It has been carefully graded to produce a particle size of 2-5mm. When added to compost it accelerates rooting and reduces the risk of fungal diseases.
Wear gloves when handling and thoroughly wash hands after use. How it works - it helps to create an optimum balance of air and water, which makes water logging almost impossible and minimises damage to roots when transplanting.
Natural materials - perlite is a naturally occurring, non-toxic, volcanic rock that has been heated to a high temperature to produce a lightweight, micro-porous material with a high surface area. Helps increase absorption & water retention. It also helps improve soil for your heavy roots and is made from natural volcanic rock. For longer life reseal bag after use. Genral use - store in a dry, frost free place away from weedkillers and other garden chemicals.