As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Just Seed
Anthriscus sylvestris, 300 Seed, JustSeed, Cow Parsley, Wild Flower BritishJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.
300 Seed, Cow Parsley, British Wild FlowerAchmadAnam
- Immediate shipping. Easy grow and care. Anthriscus sylvestris Cow Parsley, Queen Anne's Lace. Approx 300 Seeds. This product is of a seeds type.
3. Plant World Seeds
Chaerophyllum Hirsutum Roseum Seeds, Plant World SeedsPlant World Seeds
- As a bonus, make this exceptionally compact umbellifer a must for the front of a choice border. Genuine plant world seeds branded packets supplied direct from Plant World Seeds UK. Common name: Pink Cow Parsley.
Bright pink heads on short stems, with ferny feathery foliage, as well as being bone hardy. Height: 60cm. It is very slow to spread and certainly not invasive, the entire plant smells of apples! "To be sought, few herbaceous plants can hold a candle to it in early May. Graham Stuart Thomas.
4. Heirloom & Perennial Ltd
2.5g Approx 2000 Seeds, Wild Carrot, Daucus carotaHeirloom & Perennial Ltd
- The whole plant, when bruised, gives off an aniseed-like scent. This species is the parent of the cultivated carrot. A good plant for the summer meadow, it is a food plant for caterpillars of the Swallow-tail Butterfly.
Attracts butterflies. The flower clusters can be french-fried to produce a carrot-flavoured gourmet's delight. Noted for attracting wildlife, Wild Carrot is frost-tender biennial. It can act as an alternative host for pests and diseases of the cultivated carrots.
Daucus carota Seeds. Wild Carrotcountrygardenuk.com
- One packet of seeds to grow Daucus carota, the Wild Carrot. Excellent in the garden, for wildlife and for cut flower production. Sow direct when the soil has warmed up in April/May and sow again in August/September for early flowers next year.
Takes about 14 weeks from seed to flower. Thank you! countrygardenuk. Com. A lovely tall lacy filler flower.
Good with other tall plants such as Ammi and Dill, Larkspur, Snapdragons and Scabious. If you would like more seed sowing and growing information please see our website shop & resources page. Daucus carota makes a lovely filler for flower arrangements. Tall stems topped with white lacy flower heads.
6. Just Seed
Centaurus cyanus, 500 Seeds, Cornflower, Wild Flower British, JustSeedJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.
500 Seeds, Ammi, VisnagaNutsnCones
- Sold and despatched by NutsnCones Seeds Ltd. Shipping discounts on all multi-pack orders. Growing instructions provided with every packet.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
Sprouting Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Wheat, 400GM Organic/BIOPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Repeat this at least once more after 8-12hrs and the seed should be showing germination and can be used. Set the container anywhere out of direct sunlight, a kitchen work-surface is ideal. Repeat the process every 8-12 hrs until the shoots are the size you prefer.
Ensure the sprouts are dry and store in the fridge in a sealed container. Soak seeds in 2-3 times the amount of water to that of the seeds for 6-12 hrs @ 60-70F. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387. Rinse thoroughly with cool water, drain well and place in sprouting container. Rinse and drain again after 8-12 hrs.