As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Imberhorne Lane Nursery
Ribes sanguineum 'King Edward V11' 15cm Pot SizeImberhorne Lane Nursery
- Plant size varies according to the time of year. Please unpack as soon as possible after delivery. Hardy. Vigorous. Grown with care by the Amazon Plant Specialist. We always send out the largest size available at the time of dispatch.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Lily of The Valley, Scented Flowers, Low Maintenance, Plants for Shade, Spring Flowering, Convallaria Hardy Garden Perennial Plant, 3 x Convallaria Majalis Bare Root Plants by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- A low-growing hardy perennial plant which thrives in shade. Bare root hardy plants; supplied as 3 x Convallaria Majalis bare root plants. Lush green leaves form a dense ground cover over time, acting as a weed suppressant.
Convallaria majalis lily of the valley is a hardy perennial plant with fragrant white flowers. Low maintenance, great for cottage gardens. Prefers a rich soil which doesn’t dry out in summer.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Ideal for cottage gardens, borders and narrow, shaded planting areas.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Ground cover plant suitable for shade. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Lily of the valley blooms in late spring with fragrant, dainty white bell-shaped flowers.
5 hedge plants AMAZON, Flowering Shrubs HedgeGardenersDream
- Flourishing season: flourishes from early spring to late summer, blooms in Feb - May. Pot: 15-30cm. Growth & spread: height 1m - 1. 5m, spread 1m - 1. 5m. Pot height inc.
Water & maintenance: Average watering required, low maintenance shrubs. Characteristics: compact flowering shrubs, colourful spring flowers, attract bees and hummingbirds, low maintenance plants, perfect for hedges and mixed borders.
4. Whin Hill Nurseries
Mix of Twelve Cottage Garden Ready Hardy Alpines & Perennials Flowering Plants 9cm Pot Grown Not PlugsWhin Hill Nurseries
- Mix of both Alpines and perennials hardy plants. Easy to maintain. Cottage garden ready plants in 9cm pots. Bright coloured flowers for years. Dispatched within one day with 2 day delivery, fully tracked service.
Buddleia davidii 'Empire Blue' Butterfly Bush Scented Garden Shrub | 9cm PotGardenersDream
- Characteristics: bushy deciduous growing habit with arching branches carrying large clusters of small, fragrant purple-blue flowers. Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm.
Ultimate height and spread of 2. 5 – 4m. Pot size: 9cm. Growth & spread: bushy spreading growth. Flourishing season: large panicles of sweetly scented, purple-blue flowers appearing throughout the summer into the autumn.
Hebe Albicans Hardy Evergreen Flowering Plant Garden Dwarf Shrub | 9cm PotGardenersDream
- Pot size: 9cm. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 01 – 1m. Characteristics: dense evergreen dwarf shrub with mounded grey-green foliage and clusters of small white flowers. Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm. Flourishing season: Spiked clusters of white flowers in Summer.
2 shrubs, Euonymus alatus Burning BushGardenersDream
- Plant height supplied inc. Please note: when purchasing plants please consider that each live item is unique and may therefore differ from the images shown, which are for illustration purposes only. Pot size: 9cm. Pot: 25-35cm.
8. Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
Blueberry Bluecrop Fruit Bush Reliable and Heavy cropping mid Season Variety with Large Fruit Ideal for Patio and containers Grown in 9cm Square PotCountry Climbers & Garden Favourites
- Self fertile - only one plant needed - but fruiting is improved by planting 2 different varieties. Fruit high in vitamins and antioxidants. Plant 3 foot apart, height up to 4 ft. Minimum plastic used - no blister packs.
Best in acid soil rich in peat or leaf mould. Suitable for containers. Reliable mid season blueberry with large fruit, shorter growing than other varieties making it more suitable for the patio and containers. Creamy/pink flowers in spring that are loved by bees.