As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Terracotta, Stewart Corinthian Hanging BasketStewart
- Hanging chain provided. Designed to be a hanging basket. Manufactured in the UK from grade plastic. Built in self watering system.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
Winter Trailing, TEARDROPS F1 Mix, 25 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Viola CORNUTAPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Plant to baskets / containers and protect from the harshest of winter cold weather in all but southern regions.
When large enough to handle transplant to standard trays or pots and grow on until 1-2 inch in height. Best sown from mid summer to late autumn in trays, covering seeds with 1/16 inch fine soil. Germination takes 10-20 days with the seeds needing darkness to germinate.
3. Dee Ree
Flower Seeds, Beautiful Baskets CollectionDee Ree
- Beautiful baskets - seed collection create beautiful hanging baskets with this fantastic mixture of Lobelias, Swan River Daisy, Petunia, Alyssum, Phlox & Verbena Superb Quality.
Mini Morning Glory Mix Seeds 100pcs Convolvulus Tricolor Organic Vine Hanging Basket Flower Easy to Grow Premium Seeds for Planting Garden Yard HomeZaisheng
- Blooms profusely in summer, red, pink, or white, 1- to 2 inches-wide flowers in royal blue, covering itself with striking, all with a yellow-and-white starburst pattern in the throat.
Thanks to its brightly colored, this old-fashioned European native is often confused with morning glory Ipomoea tricolor, funnel-shaped flowers, a twining vine of the tropics. A traditional if somewhat forgotten bedding plant, it is excellent for massing, edging, hanging baskets, or containers.
Forms a bushy, slightly trailing mound to 12-16 inches high and 2 feet wide, with narrow, dark green leaves to 1 inches long. Dwarf morning glory, however, doesn't climband its flowers stay open all day, unlike those of its familiar relative. Plants series are compact and free blooming.
5. Grow Your Secret Garden
Trailing Tomato, Trellis or Hanging Baskets, Tomato Gartenperle 20 SeedsGrow Your Secret Garden
- Variety for smaller spaces and container growing, developing into a bush habit that requires no pinching out or stopping. Open pollinated heirloom variety.
Masses of cherry-sized fruits are produced on this wonderful trailing variety. You can grow them with support they can climb on or in the hanging basket.
6. FASH LADY
Portal Cool Trailing Verbena 50 Seeds, Mixed Colours, Cascading, Hanging Basket VerbenaFASH LADY
- Quantity per pack is equal to 1. We ship abroad. Trailing verbena 50 seeds, Cascading, Verbena Floral Suspension, Mixed Cos. Seeds of high germination rate. We sell seeds only.
7. Mr Fothergills
Blue, Lobelia Sapphire Trailing, Mr Fothergill's 16814 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Cascades of rich blue flowers with tiny white eyes. A half hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. 30 cm growing height. Trailing habit, ideal for window boxes and baskets. Trim back plants, after the first flush of blooms fades, to encourage further flowering.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
Royal RED, AUBRIETIA GRACILLIS, Rock CRESS, 0.15 Gram ~ Approx 300 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Plant to growing position in early autumn. Can be sown directly outside from late Apr to Jun. Sow mar – jun under glass or in heated conditions on fine soil based compost and lightly cover with compost or vermiculite.
Flowers the year following sowing annually in Mar-Apr. When large enough to handle transplant to trays or pots and grow on. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.