As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hardy Allium Bulb Collection Plant with 100 Bulbs in 7 VarietiesYouGarden
- Plant this autumn Sept-Jan for flowers following spring every year. Perfect in drifts in borders, or in pots, they make lovely fresh or dried cut flowers too. A mass of sparkler like flowers and neat spheres of lilacs, blues, purples and white.
A massive 100 bulb pack of these amazing spring flowering bulbs - very fashionable right now. Supplied as a collection of 100 bulbs in 7 varieties to plant now, each packed separately.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Onion Four Colour Bulb Mix Allium Cepa Hardy Annual Vegetables Summer Autumn Harvest Garden Plants Grow Your Own 1 x Seed Packet 200 Seeds Onion Four Colour Bulb Mix by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Onion four colour Bulb Mix is a stunning mix of vibrant coloured onions. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Onion four colour bulb mix, supplied as 1 x seed Packet 200 Seeds.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Suitable for a variety of dishes and stores well for a long time. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. A mix of various flavours ranging from mild to strong.
6Pcs Yellow Daffodils Bulbs Winter Flowering Hardy Narcissus Ornamental Perennial Herbs High Quality Flowers Roots Ready to Plant Outdoors IndoorsZLKING
- Each daffodils is unique and promises to provide the bright cheery colors everyone loves so much! Narcissus is perennial plant, not only like other bulbs, but also a good companion with annual plants, perennials and various shrubs.
We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer.
Potted plants indoors can decorate the house, and the flowers are elegant and fragrant, enhance the taste, and relieve physical and mental stress. These bulbs will look equally as good in your borders, beds, containers and even your hanging baskets. The daffodils are beautiful in plant shape, which are of high ornamental value.
Root Start, Dinner Plate Dahlias Bulbs- Exotic Hardy Perennial Flower 2 Dahlia Tubers Tuber, Seeds Bulbs Plants&More, BulbQMXC
- Dahlia likes half shade, too strong sunlight affects flowering, usually 10 to 12 hours of light. Dahlia flower bulbs easy-to-grow and versatile in the landscape globe-shaped flowers. Dahlia is known as one of the world's famous flowers mainly because of its long flowering period, Under suitable temperature conditions, it can bloom continuously every year, and bloom most after autumn.
Soil: suitable for planting in fertile sandy soil with loose soil and good drainage. Dahlias provide great color for any garden, or can be cut for beautiful flower bouquets.
6Pcs Mix Daffodils Bulbs Cluster Colored Narcissus Popular Beautiful Garden Dwarf Flowers Hardy Perennial Easy to Plant Low Maintenance Suitable for Novice GardenersZLKING
- Or do it yourself, it will be more interesting. For friends who like to plant, this will be a good gift, allowing them to feel beauty and good mood within a day.
Excellent for landscaping, gardens, naturalizing, flower beds and borders. Narcissus is perennial plant, not only like other bulbs, but also a good companion with annual plants, perennials and various shrubs.
The daffodil/Narcissuss make any garden bright and colorful. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer. We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
Pansy Winter Hardy, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Jolly Joker F2-60 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
For later blooms sow directly outdoors in mid spring after danger of serious frost has passed. Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Gradually acclimatize young plants outdoors after all frosts have passed, planting out 6-8 inches between plants.
Seeds can also be sown outdoors in late summer or earliest fall in mild winter areas. For earliest colour, sow seeds in warmth 6 to 8 weeks before last frost covering seeds with 1/16 inch fine soil. Germination takes 10-20 days with the seeds needing darkness to germinate.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Burgundy, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 30 Seeds, Pansy Winter Flowering, Frizzle Sizzle F1Premier Seeds Direct
- Sow may through to aug at 1. 5mm deep in good seed compost for early spring displays. When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow in cooler conditions.
Late summer sowings should be planted out in early autumn or moved to a cold-frame for planting out in early spring. Excluding light will enhance germination which usually takes 14-21 days at 19-24C.
Gradually acclimatised to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out, 15-20cm apart in most soils, sun or part shade. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.
Johnsons 10047 Flower Seeds, Cyclamen Hardy Mixed-hederifoliumJOHNSON'S
- Height: 15 cm. Habit: dwarf, ground cover. Plant class: hardy perennial hp. Johnsons cyclamen Hardy Mixed - hederifolium.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||17.6 cm (6.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0.01 Pounds)|
|Width||10.8 cm (4.25 Inches)|