As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mature Plant Compost, Levington John Innes No.3 30 litresLevington
- Root development for final potting. 14 vital minerals - maintains plant growth and health. Perfect for potting established plants, pots and tubs; Child and pet friendly. 8 weeks feed - balanced nutrient levels. A traditional mix of Loam, Peat, Grit and Fertiliser.
Westland 30L No.3 John Innes Mature Plant CompostWestland
- Feeds for 5 weeks. Rich in nutrients for hungry plants. Nurtures and sustains a longer plant life.
3. John Innes
John Innes No.3 Compost 25LJohn Innes
- High nutrient formula. Usage: mature plants, patio areas and final re potting of tomatoes. Brand: j arthur Bower's. Volume: 25L. Traditional loam based compost with limestone and grit sand.
|Height||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Weight||14.73 kg (32.47 Pounds)|
|Width||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
Brown, Westland 50L Multi-Purpose Compost with John InnesWestland
- Develops stronger plants. Suitable for all life stages of plants. Produces more flowers, more vibrancy and longer plant life.
5. Levington & Tigerbox
Tigerbox 10 Litre Levington John Innes No3 Compost for Repotting of Mature PlantsLevington & Tigerbox
- Specially balanced nutrient mix. Traditional mixture of loam peat and washed and graded horticultural grit. Re-potting is best done in the spring, when plants are actively growing. Ensures the ideal air and water holding capacity. Ideal for repotting of mature plants.
John Innes No1 Young Plant CompostWestland
- Encourages healthy growth and feeds for up to 4 weeks. 10 litre bag. Develops stronger roots. Gives young plants the best start in life. Loam based compost .
7. Green Lamp
Green Lamp John Innes No3 Container Compost 25LGreen Lamp
- Contains added fertilisers for Mature Plants. John innes blend of Loam, Peat and Grit. Use for final potting and repotting of mature plants.
Levington John Innes No.3 10 litres- Mature Plant CompostLevington
- Perfect for potting established plants, pots and tubs; Child and pet friendly. 8 weeks feed - balanced nutrient levels. 14 vital minerals - maintains plant growth and health. Root development for final potting. A traditional mix of Loam, Peat, Grit and Fertiliser.