As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Baby PAK Choi White, Organic, Cabbage, 500 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Optimum soil temp. Spacing, row: 24 to 30 inches. Days to harvest: 45 days. Spacing, seed: 1/2 inch. Light: Sunny Location. Planting Depth: 1/4 inch. Germinates in 7-14 days, depending upon soil and weather conditions.
Sow every 2-3 weeks for a continuous supply. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. Moderately hardy, can be sown as soon as the soil can be worked and then throughout until late season.
Spacing, plant: 12 to 18 inches. Days to germination: 7-14 days. For germination: 50f to 70f. In dry weather, keep soil moist and during germination. Best direct seeded to a depth of 1/8 inch, and firm soil gently or alternatively start under cover in plugs.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Transplanting bare root is not recommended, because the plants can go into shock and the plant bolts to seed.
Vegetable Seeds Packet Approx 70 Seeds, Pak Choi, RedSeedSloth
- Hand sealed in a Plastic free recyclable kraft envelope. Approx 70 seeds in each packet. High yield variety, fast growing and easy to care for.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Choi F1-1.2 Gm ~ 400 Seeds, Cabbage, PAK Choi REDPremier Seeds Direct
- When large enough to handle thin to 10cm for baby leaf and 30cm for mature plants. Rows should be 30cm apart for baby veg and 40cm for mature plants. Sow thinly directly to seed beds from mar to aug and Sep to Oct protected during very cold spells at 1cm deep.
Keep moist as dry periods will encourage bolting. Pick leave regularly to help reduce bolting. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
4. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 18466 Vegetable Seeds, Choy SumMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- Can be harvested as 'cut and come again' for a longer season. Excellent source of vitamin C. Eat young leaves in salads, otherwise delicious stir-fried. Leaves, stems, buds and flowers are all edible. Pick flower buds and leaves at young stage for best texture.
Pakchoi seeds for about 200 plants Pak Choi, Chinese cabbage seeds for growing, OwnGrown Premium Pak Choi seeds Chinese mustard cabbage seedsOwnGrown
- Savoy cabbage recipes can be replaced or refined with Pok Choi. Vegetable seeds from germany: certified premium Pak Choi seed. It's easy to grow Pak Choi. Plant chinese cabbage seed in pot or bowl with soil, later outdoors, raised bed, balcony box or greenhouse.
Also available as a vegetable seed assortment with other varieties in the OwnGrown Vegetable Garden Set. Genuine pak choi: annual chinese cabbage seed.
One bag contains chinese cabbage seeds for about 200x whole plant Pak Choi for your vegetable seed assortment, vegetable bed for balcony or vegetable garden.
Support: if it doesn't grow as desired, please contact us at [email protected]
Com - we will be happy to help you or reimburse the full purchase price! Kitchen tip: chinese cabbage tastes delicately bitter and is perfect for fried vegetables dishes or Bok Choy Kimchi. Easy sowing: precise instructions for pak Choi seed cultivation on the bag.
6. Mr Fothergills
PAK Choi Yuushou F1, Mr Fothergill's 21576 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Great in salads or when wilted into authentic Oriental dishes. Suitable to grow in containers. Producing broad, thick and crunchy stems that are unbeatable steamed or stir fried. A fast growing and slow to bolt. Good source of vitamin C.
7. Mr Fothergills
PAK Choi Green Revolution F1, Mr Fothergill's 15819 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Leaves will regrow, allowing for two or three more pickings. Very versatile, it can be grown for baby leaf all the year round. Good source of vitamin C. Compact variety that is slow to bolt and is tolerant to yellowing and disease. Produces mature heads from early summer to autumn.
8. Seeds of Italy Ltd
Franchi Pac Choy Joy ChoiSeeds of Italy Ltd
- Franchi seeds is still in the same family after 7 generations. Ideal for stir-fry. Approx 1800 seeds. Sow may-aug. Chinese leaf.