As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
YouGarden Photinia 'Little Red Robin' Standard Tree 1M tallYouGarden
- Ideal in large pots on the patio or as feature plants in a border. Supplied 1 m tall ink pot in a 3 Litre pot, ready to plant out all year. Spring shoots grow brightest red for a truly magical appearance, fading to burgundy red and green.
An ideal well ever-red really for year round colour and impact on a classic shape. 90-100 cm tall. Photopia is a very tough and hardy shrub and this selection little red robin an ideal as a standard.
Photinia Little Red Robin | Potted Ornamental Trees for Small Gardens & Patios | Straight Stem Standard Lollipop Tree | Garden Plants 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Due to the photinia trees hardy and bushy structure, variegated growth and to maintain shape form for the following season. Photinia 'little red robin' is a more compact version of the renowned 'red robin' variety. The tree requires regular watering until it has been established in their new environment, they’re a fairly low maintenance plant to care for.
Either of these positions will give it the best opportunity to develop. ". Be sure not to over-hydrate and make sure the tree doesn't dry out. Supplied as a beautiful and vibrant evergreen ornamental tree, this variety will produce striking deep red foliage during Spring.
It’s recommended to prune lightly towards the end of Winter/early Spring to encourage fresh, then just average watering after it's settled in. Emerging in spring with maturing shades of green and vibrant red, giving it a fresh look for you garden. To achieve the strongest coloured leaves, however, this evergreen Photinia species will thrive in moist, it is best to situate in partially shaded areas, they are full sun tolerant.
Due to being evergreen, the tree will retain their green leaves throughout the year. Also known as the 'christmas berry' plant, well-drained soil. As the second half of the year occurs, the tree will lose the colour and will be covered with lovely, glossy green leaves. Trained into a ‘lollipop’ single stem, this tree is perfect to sit solitary in small gardens, patios, borders or next to pathways and ponds.
3. IR Plant and Garden Centre
10 Photinia x f. Little Red Robin, Photinia Plant in 9 cm PotIR Plant and Garden Centre
- Little Red Robin. Occasionally produces masses of corymbs of creamy white flowers. Slower growing much more compact evergreen shrub of dense habit with glossy green leaves and very striking brilliant red new growth that cover the bush in spring.
Pruning should only take place in late spring. Small Shrub.
4. Garden Expert
Photinia x fraseri 'Little Red Robin' 9cm Pot SizeGarden Expert
- Grown with care by the Amazon Plant Specialist. Plant size varies according to the time of year. We always dispatch the largest plant available on the nursery. Please unpack as soon as possible after delivery. Evergreen. Hardy.
5. IR Plant and Garden Centre
Photinia Plant in 2L Pot, Photinia x fraseri Little Red RobinIR Plant and Garden Centre
- Little Red Robin. Slower growing much more compact evergreen shrub of dense habit with glossy green leaves and very striking brilliant red new growth that cover the bush in spring.
Pruning should only take place in late spring. Occasionally produces masses of corymbs of creamy white flowers. Small Shrub.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin Stransvaesia Christmas Berry Scarlet Red Leaves Hardy Shrub Great for Hedging and Borders 2 x 9cm Pots by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Produces masses of creamy white flowers in the Spring. Bright scarlet foliage, that turns green when it matures.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Evergreen shrub, idea for hedging or boundary purposes. 2 plants; supplied in 9cm Pots.
Photinia 'Red Robin' 2.5LYouGarden
- Photinia 'red robin' is a very popular, vigorous evergreen shrub, bright red leaves, which boasts glossy, which give a spectacular display in spring and summer with clusters of small white flowers in spring.
Red robin is perfect planted as an ornamental shrub feature or is ideal for creating a dense hedge or as screening thanks to its speedy growth. Being evergreen, it brings colour to the garden all year round and its easily manageable so you can plant it up and sit back and enjoy all year long.
The leaves gradually change through a mix of oranges, purples and bronzes, maturing to deep dark green and the newest shoots retain a dark red glow all year. Supplied as an established plant in a 2L pot ready for planting out.
8. Wildlife World
Red/Yellow, Wildlife World Ceramic Robin FeederWildlife World
- Easy to fill with seeds, nuts and mealworms. Made from a hi-fired glossy red and brown ceramic which is frost resistance. Novelty small bird feeder ideal for robins. Supplied with strong steel hanging wire. Perfect for robins and also blue tits, great tits and other small garden birds.
|Height||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
9. Sunnyside nurseries
10 X Photinia Red Robin Hedging Plants 25-40cm Everygreen Shrubs by Sunnyside NurseriesSunnyside nurseries
- Evergreen hedging. Shrubs. 10 individual plants in pots. Pot grown in our Nursery. Eye catching red leafs all year round.