As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretty Wild Seeds
Buy 1 get 1 Free Packet UK Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual & Perennial Meadow Plants 10-20 sqare metres Attracts Bees & Butterfly Wildflower SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Pretty wild seeds - uk00003149725. Genuine uk seeds each pack covers 10-20 square metres10g. Buy 1 get 1 Free. Very colourful display, sow at 1/2-1g Sq METRE Sow April- June. Professional deFRA licensed Quality Seed Supplier.
2. Pretty Wild Seeds
50g Cornfield & Meadow Grasses Perennial & Annual standard native UK wildflower Pretty Wild Seeds seed mix 50 grams Mix 75Pretty Wild Seeds
- Sow april - may or September-October. Grows in most soil tpes. 50% cornfield wildflower seeds 50% Meadow Grasses, Barley, Wheat 20g By Pretty Wild Seeds. 5% cornflower 5% corn marigold 25% corn cockle 5% Corn Chamomile 5% Corn Poppy. 5% + 50% meadow Grasses. Fresh uk seed by pretty wild seeds.
Heritage Wild Meadow Flower Plant Seed Mix Annual+PERENNIALS for Bees Butterfly Sample 5GPDL
- Sowing can take place throughout most of the year, providing a good soil condition can be prepared. Add colour, diversity and interest to your landscape garden project with UK native wild flower meadow mixtures.
A diverse mixture containing over 40 species, ideal on a range of sites and soils, especially where the establishment of a greater number of species is required. For orders to the following locations please select express delivery, Isle of Man, Paisley, Inverness, Shetland Islands, Kirkwall, Outer Hebrides, ScotlandAberdeen, Perth, falkirk, Dundee, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Galashiels, Kirkaldy, Isle of Wight.
Heritage wild meadow flower plant seed mix annual+perennials for bees butterfly. The mix contains perennials and annuals making it ideal for sites where there is to be no “year one” mowing as part of the maintenance provision. This is a comprehensive mixture suitable for a wide range of soil types.
4. Ultrey Seed House
Cornflower Seeds"Dwarf Blue Bachelor" Flower Seeds Summer Flowers Meadow Seeds Perennial Hardy, Ultrey Seed HouseUltrey Seed House
- Unpretentious, calcareous garden soil. Sowing: from march to may in the field directly on the spot. Cover the seed lightly with soil and keep it moist. Beautiful mixture of bright colors, the cornflower was once together with poppy and chamomile a valuable Ackererbleitleitpflanze.
Location: sunny, sheltered location. Cornflowers, or commonly referred to as bachelor of Buttons, are wonderful cut flowers as well.
What would a farm garden be without cornflowers? The filigree, blue flowers are increasingly seen in gardens with a romantic character.
The flowers dry well for dried eternal arrangements. The blue cornflower acts as an infusion soothing in case of nervous irritation. Cornflower seeds are easy to sow in your own garden, because the flowers are very undemanding. Flowering time: Flowering time depending on sowing from May all summer. Excellent for natural gardens and flower meadows.
5. Garden Lawncare Guy
Easy to Grow, for High Colour Every Year, Premium Wild Flower Meadow Seed Mix, Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seeds 20g up to 10m², 100% British UK Native Natural Wildflower SeedsGarden Lawncare Guy
- Easy to grow - Grows in most soils. Repeat flowering - Flowers in the first year and beyond. Environmentally friendly - Provides habitats for Bees, Butterflies, other Insects and Birds. Steal the show - High Colour Annuals and Perennials. Sow in spring or Autumn. Uk native Wildflowers.
6. Wild Flower
100% UK Wild Flower Seed Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly No Grass Pure Wildflower Seeds Genuine UK Seed Mix Annual Meadow This Meadow Flower Mixture Includes annuals and perennials 100gWild Flower
- Easy to grow mixes of glorious colour and variety to enhance your garden and attract butterflies and bees. Wildflower seeds uk based. 10 g genuine uk seeds each pack covers 10-20 square metres.
A super nice colour coordinated mixed seeds selection that can be shaked and raked into your garden and produce some beautiful visuals. Guizotia abyssinica salvia hispanica, love-in-a-mist, yellow tansy rosa canina, red, baby's breath, White & Blue Poppies Blanket flower, Cosmos Mixed Zinnia, california Poppy, Purple Tansy, Meconopsis, Evening Primrose, Blue Lupin, Borage, Linum usitatissimum, Circaea, aquilegia dwarf morning glory, Myosotis, linaceae, and many more.
Simply shake and rake your seeds into an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, and wait for your amazing burst of wild flowers and colours.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Wildflower Seeds for The Garden Perennial Annual Plants Grow Your Own UK Wild Flower Seed Mix Poppies, Meadow Flowers & Grasses Bee Friendly Blooms 1 x 15g Mixed Pack by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Flowers will appear in summer from a spring sowing, or the following spring from an autumn sowing; annuals will flower in their first year and then self-seed for flowering in following years, perennials normally flower from year 2 onwards some may flower in their first year if sown early.
Extremely easy to grow mixes of annual and perennial in glorious colour and variety to enhance your garden with a meadow-esque look and attract bees and insects. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
A simply brilliant mixed selection of wildflower seeds that can be scattered in your garden and produce some truly wonderful visuals. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product that you buy from us.
Simply scatter your bee friendly wild flower seed mix in an area of your choice where you would like them to grow, cover and wait for amazing results! When to sow; sow mid-march to june or september to november. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Mixed native uk seeds: supplied in a box with a net weight 200g, including 15g seeds plus vermiculite which acts as a 'carrier' to help ensure the seed is distributed evenly when sowing.
8. Garden Lawncare Guy
100% British UK Native Natural Wildflower Seeds, Easy to Grow, Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seeds 20g to 10m2, for High Colour Every Year, ECO Friendly Wild Flower Meadow Seed MixGarden Lawncare Guy
- Sow in spring or Autumn. Uk native Wildflowers. Easy to grow Grows on most soil types. Year on year colour Includes Annuals and Perennials, colour first year and beyond. Environmentally friendly Provides habitats for Bees, Butterflies, other Insects. Diverse range Wildflowers with Colour.
9. Lawn UK
Annual and perennial wildflowers for colour from the first year, Lawn UK Fab Meadow Wildflower Seed Mix 50g, covers up to 20sqm, sow and growLawn UK
- Mixture of native meadow grasses and annual and perennial wildflowers. Can be sown spring & Autumn, sowing instructions on the packet. Contains species such as Field Poppy, Wild Carrot, Cornflower, Ladys Bedstraw.
Annuals provide colour in the first year, while perennials establish and thrive in the second year. Each pack covers up to 20sqm.