As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Alpine Perennial Collection, Pack of 12 Mixed Rockery Plants in 9cm PotsAKEfit
- 12-piece set with Mixed Rock Garden Plants. Perfect for rock Gardens, Gravel Gardens, Etc. Very easy To Clean. There are selected 12 Different Plants At Random. Winter-Hardy Plants.
2. Park Farm Plants
Herbaceous Cottage Garden, 12 Hardy Mixed Garden Plug Plant PerennialPark Farm Plants
- 12 mixed perennial plug plants starter pack. We grow a very wide range of plants so the mix is changing all of the time, lucky dip. Long flowering season, year after year. Photos are possible examples of what may be recieved.
Plant Seeds Flower Seeds Fruit Seeds Vegetable Seeds for Planting, 400Pcs Lavender Seeds DIY Decorative Easy to Grow Mixed Color Lavender Aromatic Flower Seeds for Outdoor,Mixed Color Lavender SeedsBluelans
- Item name: mixed color lavender seeds Material:Seeds Size:10cmx8cmx05cm/3. 94inx3. 15inx02in. The mixed color lavender seeds can add some colors and vitality to your farm or garden by producing beautiful flowers.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement. The length of the bag of mixed color lavender Seeds is 10cm, farm, the width is 8cm and the height is 05cm.
The lavender seeds is premium and high germination rate which is easy to plant and grow. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Notes: the quantity is about 400pcs, the quantity might has 1-10pcs more or less, hope you can understand, due to manual calculation, thank you. It is suitable for outdoor, yard, garden, lawn, etc. It is made of high quality Seeds material. Package includes: 1 bag of Mixed Color Lavender Seeds400Pcs Included.
Lavender Plant Seeds: Premium Perennial Lavender Seeds for ca 50 Lavender Plants Outdoor and Indoor – Garden Ready Hardy Plant Seeds – Lavender Seeds for Planting – Perennial Plants Seeds by LAVODIALAVODIA
- Growing lavender is not easy, but it's worth the patience! If you have any questions, we are there for you! Versatile & decorative: lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant, whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house! Sowing: in spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot. Quality from germany: our certified true lavender herb seeds develop ca 50cm high plants.
Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil. Previous stratification supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist.
One pouch contains seeds to grow about 50 beautiful, aromatic true lavender plants. Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious oil! Soft scent: the magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed. Premium lavender seed lavandula angustifolia: certified seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants.
|Height||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||7.8 cm (3.07 Inches)|
5. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct BX-IWEG-ERP1 Lavender Common English Seeds Pack of 1000Premier Seeds Direct
- When large enough to handle, plant seedlings on and transfer gradually outside after all danger of frost is past. Seeds take from 14 to 28 days to germinate. Please note lavender is slow to germinate and is a slow grower once established. Plant seeds no deeper than 6 mm 1/4 inch.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Easy to Grow Collection 5 x Plug Plants by Thompson and Morgan, Drought Tolerant Creeping Phlox Perennial Ground Cover Garden Plant with Bright Flowers in SpringThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Creeping phlox outdoor plants are the perfect ground cover perennials, fully hardy perennial plants that produce a carpet of beautifully coloured flowers in spring, ideal for beds and borders and easy to grow.
Perfect for growing in beds and the border, this hardy garden plant produces masses of multicolour beautiful flowers of white, pink and lilac shades which gradually spread to form a dense carpet during spring.
Perfect gifts for a gardener. Pair with hydrangea and lavender plants. This attractive hardy perennial is resilient and easy to grow in your own garden, thriving in most conditions and particularly well suited to growing in beds and borders where it provides an effective weed suppressant. Drought tolerant plant; supplied as 5 x Creeping Phlox Plug Plants of 5 different varieties.
7. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
1000Pcs Mixed Lavender Seeds Perennial Flower Perfume Repellent8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Bloom color: Lavender. Bloom season: Early summer to late summer. Soil type: gritty, well-drained and slightly alkaline soils preferred, pH 6. 5 - 7. 5. Usda zones: 6 - 9. Height: 12 - 18 inches.
100 Pcs White Lace Hosta Seeds Perennial Plantaginea Fragrant Plantain Flower Hosta Seed for Planting Home Garden Ground Cover PlantQMXC
- Leaf textures may be smooth, or puckery. Plants may perform better on slightly acid soils. We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service. Great as they will reproduce and come back bigger and prettier year after year.
You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer. Plants can grow well in a sunny border, moist, on rich, but will need to be kept reliably moist.
Grow hosta plants in sun or dappled shade, well-drained soil. These hosta would make excellent additions to your rare plant collection, or just make a unique statement in your yard. Leaf shapes may be lance-shaped, quiltlike, oval, heart-shaped, or nearly round. Hosta lilies, sometimes called hear lilies are some of the finest foundation or speciment plants that are great for mostly shady areas.
9. Carbeth Plants
Callunas, 3 x Mixed Heather Plants, Ericas in 9cm Pots Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Ready to be planted In 9cm Pots. Variations of Colours In Our Growers Mix. 3 mixed callunas And Erica plants.