As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
YouGarden Monstera deliciosa Swiss Cheese Plant in 14cm Pot 50cm Tall Houseplant, GreenYouGarden
- A popular plant and rightly so - get yours now! Huge, glossy leaves feature deep cuts and holes. Popular with social media gardeners around the world! Suppled as an established plant in a 14cm pot. Easy to grow.
|Height||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Width||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
Leaf Artificial Monstera Plant 60cm Black PotLeaf
- It comes potted in a plain plastic pot and is ready to display. You can easily put this inside a larger planter if you wish. It has a moss covered pot.
This artificial plant is a realistic replica of a monstera plant. It is highly realistic with botanically accurate foliage. Stems are wired and can be shaped to your requirements.
3. Carbeth Plants
Monstera Cheese Plant Around 40-50cm in Height Includes Stunning White Elho PotCarbeth Plants
- Great gift idea - makes a fabulous ready to go gift as what you see is what you get. Funky foliage - monsteras are famous for their natural leaf-holes, and has led to the rise of its nickname, Swiss Cheese Plant.
Swiss cheese - the monstera’s most common nickname is the Swiss Cheese Plant, thanks to the holes and splits in its leaves which make it easily recognisable. Pot included - this listing includes this stunning white Elho recycled pot which really sets of the lush green foliage.
Monstera Deliciosa | Swiss Cheese Indoor Plant | Air Purifying | Height 70 cm | Pot-Ø 21 cmDECORUM
- Do you want a really nice and big Monstera? Then choose a humid location. Air purifying - the monstera is a trendy large house plant that is known for its large and distinctive leaves. Keep the soil moist. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
Water into a saucer. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Arum family - the monstera plants, also known as cheese plant, are tropical houseplants that originally come from Central and South America and grow along the forest ground and climb the trees.
With a potted monstera, you not only bring a tropical atmosphere into your home or office, but you also do something good for yourself: the plant purifies the air! Easy care - the monstera is suitable for darker locations.
The ideal temperature is 18-22ºC and you should fertilize the plant twice a month. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green. Good to know - the monstera grows well in humid rooms. They belong to the arum family Araceae.
|Height||70 cm (27.56 Inches)|
|Length||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Weight||0.45 kg (0.99 Pounds)|
|Width||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
Unique Monstera Swiss Cheese Plant | Indoor Premium Plant Gift | 40-50cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- The monstera deliciosa will thrive when potted in an area with partial shade or an area where humidity levels are high. Watered with ease – if placed in a dry environment then the plant appreciates a misting every few days, give or take.
Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Air-purifying qualities – this plant is air-purifying, meaning that it has great benefits for the environment as well as your home.
Distinct and stunning foliage – the foliage of the plant more commonly known as the Swiss Cheese Plant is something to behold. Plant height is approximate and is measured from the base of the pot to the top of the plant.
The dark green colour of the leaves is striking and vibrant, giving the plant a tremendous jungle-like appearance. The ideal indoor plant - ideal for many indoor environments, including homes and/or offices. Images are for illustrative purposes only. If placed elsewhere then watering the plant to ensure the top soil is not dry is key.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Glossy Exotic Leaves, 1 x 11cm Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Office & Conservatory with Large, Swiss Cheese Plant Indoor Evergreen House Plant Monstera Plant for HomeThompson & Morgan
- Easy to look after traditional house Plant, instantly recognisable by its large glossy leaves with characteristic “Swiss Cheese” splits. The swiss cheese plant is perfect for growing in a bright, well lit part of the house.
Majestic plant that can be grown in any room or office environment too. Potted house plant; this plant is supplied to customers in a 11cm nursery pot; with a height of approximately 20cm decorative pots are not supplied.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Specimen indoor plant the swiss cheese plant will add the “wow” factor in your home - Supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your houseplants.
7. Plant theory
Plant Theory Monstera Deliciosa on Moss Pole Swiss Cheese Plant 60cm Indoor Houseplant 17cm PotPlant theory
- A great plant for living areas - train them up a moss pole for a dramatic addition to any room. Fresh from the nursery, Low Maintenance & Easy to Grow. Our house plants are all grown in optimum conditions to ensure healthy, happy plants.
Bright indirect light - avoid direct sunlight. Your plant will be sent directly from our specialist tropical nursery based in England. Water once a week and mist when temperatures rise.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Monstera Monkey Leaf Potted House Plant, Low Maintenance, 1 x Monstera Plant in a 12cm Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Year Round Interest, Indoor PlantsThompson & Morgan
- Monstera ‘monkey leaf’ swiss cheese plant is an evergreen houseplant for indoors. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Please note decorative pot not included. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Easy to grow and compact size, ideal for displaying on a windowsill or mantlepiece. Provides year round interest, low maintenance and easy to grow - Supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your houseplants.
Looks good all through the year requiring very little maintenance. Attractive, glossy heart-shaped leaves laces with irregular holes which give a distinctive effect, also known as Swiss Cheese Plant for this reason. Potted hardy plants; supplied as 1 x monstera ‘monkey leaf’ house plant in a 12cm pot.
Vibrant Monstera Obliqua, Monkey Leaf | Indoor Potted Houseplant | 20-30cm with PotGardenersDream
- Impressive indoor plant - more commonly known as 'monkey Leaf', kitchen tops, including window sills, the Monstera Obliqua will add great vibrance to your home and can be situated in many areas, shelves, office desks and more. During the growing season of April - October, well-drained, once every week or so will suffice.
Unique green foliage - the colour of the plants' foliage is extremely striking and unique. Images are for illustrative purposes only. A plant with air-purifying benefits - the monstera obliqua won't just offer your home a stunning houseplant, it will also provide air-purifying qualities too.
Plant maintenance - ensure the monstera is planted in fresh, water the plant twice a week and, moist soil, when Winter comes along, whilst also making sure it is sitauted in an area with no direct sunlight as this will damage the plants' leaves.
This will remove any harmful pollutants from the air and release an abundance of oxygen back into the air around the plant. The vivid, lush leaves will display various holes right along each leaf - a feature that is otherwise very uncommon for indoor plants, giving the Monstera an eye-catching appearance. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included. Obliqua is popular amongst plants lovers around the world and this is no surprise due to the many distict features it has.