As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Just Seed
JustSeed, Organic, Chives, Economy Pack, 75 Seeds, HerbJust Seed
- Genuine branded justSeed proucts only supplied by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registered AP23164. Part of the "difference is JustSeed" Trademarked Range. All seeds packed in JustSeed packaging with growing instructions.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Herb Seeds Organic Herb Chives ‘Staro’ Hardy Perennial Easy to Grow Kitchen Garden Allotment Grow Your own Herbs Organic 1 Packet 350 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Easy herb – supplied as 1 x packet of seeds - organic Herb Chives ‘Staro’ 350 seedsSupplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
A perennial which is easy to sow and grow and will return year after year with flowers which are attractive to pollinating insects. An easy to grow kitchen garden herb which will produce shoots that have a mild onion flavour.
Chives have a wide variety of culinary uses and can be used to garnish salads and soups. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Allium schoenoprasum, SAFLAX, Organic, Chives, 250 SeedsSAFLAX
- Chives is an allium plant with thin and long tubular leaves. Its smooth and hollow scapes or stems become about 25 cm long. 250 certified organic seeds per packet.
With detailed instructions for successful potting. In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. The origin of chives still remains unclear, but it is believed to be in Central Asia, from where it spread through cultivation to the Mediterranean.
Tasty everyday herbage and basic seasoning. Quality seeds from Germany. Chives is one of the most popular culinary herbs and even among the french so called “Fines Herbes”. ….
|Height||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
|Length||14.9 cm (5.87 Inches)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
4. Premier Seeds Direct
Organic, Chives, 600 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Carefully replant thinned seedlings. Sow thinly in pots / trays indoors from Mar for the earliest start covering with ¼ inch of fine compost. Spacing, Plant: 18 inches. Can be sown outdoors after all danger of frost has passed through to Sept.
Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Planting depth: 1/4 inch. Days to germination: 10-14. Can be harvested continuously once mature. For best flavour and texture harvest prior to flowering.
Light: warm Sunny Location. Leaves can also be dried for later use. When seedlings are about 2 inches high, thin to 12-18 inches apart. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Snip leaves at the base of the plant to encourage growth. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387.
5. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
Chinese Chives Leeks Seeds Organic Herb Vegetables for Planting Garden Outdoor Farm8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- They can be used in the same way as chives and are excellent in salads, fish, stews, egg or meat dishes. A versatile and easy to grow perennial for the herb garden. Garlic chives, or chinese chives, differ from ordinary chives in having flat leaves and have a delicate mild garlic flavour.
The flower buds are a Chinese delicacy and can be eaten raw, stir fried or added to scrambled eggs. Package inculd:leek Seeds 2g, About 400+.
With Cultivation Substrate in an Easy to Handle Stand up Bag., Organic, 100 Seeds, Garlic-Chives, Garden in The Bag, SAFLAX, Allium tuberosumSAFLAX
- Its taste, but much milder and without the smell of garlic. Garlic-chives has a similar appearance than common chives, however, resembles a garlic flavour, but its circa 30 cm long leaves are much broader with 1.
5 to 8 mm. 0100 certified organic seeds per packet. …. In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. Quality seeds from Germany. The flavour of chives and a garlic aroma without side-effect. With detailed instructions for successful potting.
|Height||1.5 cm (0.59 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
Large Leaves Garlic Chive Seeds 5g About 1500+（ Allium tuberosum） Leek Organic Non-GMO Green Vegetables Herb for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm PlantingEysii
- Applications: balcony, living room, study, office, garden, windows, etc. All my seeds are 100% fresh and Processed With The Highest Quality & Care. Plant the garden seeds in soil & more. Germination time: 7-14 days for the germination temperature: 20-22 Celsius.
Hone your green thumb for these all-natural & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, planters, pots, & organic vegetable seeds. Plant these organic purple cauliflower seeds into soil & watch them flourish. Grab your gardening tools & grow an all-natural, organic garden that brings healthiness to your kitchen.
Welldales 50 Sweet Chinese Garlic Chive Herb Seeds UK Harvested Organic China Chives SeedWelldales
- Each pack includes a minimum of 50 Seeds Plus 1 White Plant Label. Can be grown either indoors or Outdoors - Edible Herb Once Grown.
Sowing instructions Included on Pack - UK Harvested Seeds. Premium seeds - ready to be Planted - Fast Growing Chives. Perfect for gardens, Pots, Baskets, Greenhouses, Patios & Balconies.
SAFLAX, Garlic-Chives, Allium tuberosum, Organic, 100 Seeds, with Potting Substrate for Better CultivationSAFLAX
- …. Garlic-chives has a similar appearance than common chives, but its circa 30 cm long leaves are much broader with 1. 5 to 8 mm. 100 certified organic seeds per packet. Its taste, resembles a garlic flavour, however, but much milder and without the smell of garlic.
Quality seeds from Germany. With detailed instructions for successful potting. The flavour of chives and a garlic aroma without side-effect. In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. 0 .
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||14.9 cm (5.87 Inches)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|