As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Growth Technology Ltd
Orchid Focus Repotting Mix 3 LitreGrowth Technology Ltd
- It is peat free as orchid mixes should be. This complex matrix maintains a superb balance of air and moisture that is ideal for most popular orchid species and hybrids.
Composed of graded bark, blended with coconut fibre chips of several sizes. The perfect growing medium for orchids. It is available in 3 litre or 10 litre bags.
Westland Orchid Potting Compost Mix and Enriched with Seramis, 4 LWestland
- This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants healthier and more abundant flowering from their Orchids. The added seramis granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability.
This 4l bag will fill a 14cm Pot. The pine bark in this mix generates airflow and drainage resulting in healthier root development which internal results in abundant, longer lasting flowers.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
3. Growth Technology
Orchid Focus Growth Technology Repotting Mix 8 litre 1Growth Technology
- Only use bark to repot an orchid. Orchid focus repotting mix is composed of specially selected and graded bark for a superb balance of air and moisture content that is essential for orchids. Peat, soil or very small grade bark will kill an orchid by retaining too much water and suffocating the roots.
Orchids need to be repotted every 12-18 months in order to replace the bark, which degrades over time and starts holding too much water. For longer lasting results we recommend applying a quality plant food, such as Orchid Focus. 8 litre Orchid Repotting mix.
4. Terra Core
Terra CORE, Orchid Soil Compost Potting Mix + Sphagnum MossTerra Core
- Includes expert Substrate & Moss. Terra core Orchid Growers Kit. Top quality Made In The UK. Unique formula Specifically For Healthy Orchid Plants. Ideal for most of the commonly kept orchids Epiphytes.
5. Potting Shed
Specialist Range Orchid Bark CompostPotting Shed
- Specially formulated mix of selected Bark pieces and Top Grade Perlite. Give your Orchids the best possible growing medium.
6. Potting Shed
Large Orchid repotting kitPotting Shed
- 2 orchid Support Clips. 2 x 30 cm split green support canes. Paper carrier to use as a gift bag enclosed. 2 x 14. 74cm orchid pots, specifically designed for Orchids. 2litres top quality specialist Orchid Bark Compost.
7. Terra Core
5L Bulk Tub Terra Core, Orchid Soil Compost Potting Mix + Sphagnum MossTerra Core
- Unique formula Specifically For Healthy Orchid Plants. Top quality Made In The UK. Includes expert Substrate in 5L resealable tub. Ideal for most of the commonly kept orchids Epiphytes. Terra core Orchid Growing Substrate.
Miracle-Gro Orchid Compost, 6L BAG, New 2020 RangeMiracle-Gro
- Peat free blend of bark with fertiliser preferred by orchids. Perfect Compost for orchids. Free draining structure for healthy growth.
|Height||4.6 cm (1.81 Inches)|
|Length||48 cm (18.9 Inches)|
|Width||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
Flortis Soil for OrchidsFlortis
- Ideal for cattleya, oncidium, Phalaenopsis, Cypripedium, Paphiopedilum, Cymbidium, Vanda. Perfect for repotting. Excellent for all Orchids.
Uncompensed simple vegetal soil Supplement with Composted Maritime Pine Bark 10 +/- 25 mm. Obtained from an accurate mixture of maritime pine barks which guarantee a good structural stability.