As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grow Your Secret Garden
Flowers in Pink,red,Yellow, Sedum Mixed Varieties 400 Seeds-Creeping, White,Grow Your Secret Garden
- Pre-moisten the starter mix and sow sedum seeds on the surface. These drought-tolerant succulents are hardy and easy to grow, requiring minimal care. Sedum has tiny seeds which should be mixed with fine sand for an even sowing.
Because of many varities you will enjoy them blooming all season long. Flowering is very dense, very often you can hardly see the leaves underneath the flowers. Sow sedum ground cover seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost is expected or in spring-summer outside.
You will receive many varieties in 1 packet, mat-forming perennials with small, another will begin. Keep the soil moist at all times, temperature: 68 - 72F Average Germ Time: 14 - 28 days.
One will stop, fleshy leaves and flat clusters of star-shaped flowers. Usda zones: 4 - 9 height: 6 inches width: 10 inches Bloom Season: Early summer to fall, Environment: Full sun Soil Type: Well-drained. Press the seed into the moistened soil, and do not cover it. Evergreen, representing a wide range of foliage types and flower colours.
2. Just Seed
Flower, Just Seed, 100 Seed, Sempervivum MixedJust Seed
- Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164.
3. Plant Theatre
Plant Theatre So Succulent Kit, Gift Seed Kit with Super Succulent Plant Varieties to Grow, So Easy to Care for!Plant Theatre
- Includes 6 peat growing biodegradable pots, 6 peat discs that expand when watered, 6 Plant Markers, ALOE mix and KALANCHOE mix plus full SOWING & GROWING TIPS. Plant theatre’s so succulent kit has everything you need to start growing your succulents from seed in one box, 2 sachets of vermiculite and of course the sealed seed sachets: AGAVE mix, we’ve left nothing out! ideal for beginners, gardeners and children alike.
Great growing performance – all our seeds are tested before release by our leading uK seed supplier and then sealed for freshness with enough seed for multiple sowings! MADE IN BRITAIN and 100% NON-GM.
These plants enjoy huge popularity and are even known to lower the levels of indoor contaminants! A thoughtful gift beautifully presented in the illustrated gift box, this seed kit has everything you need to get growing, go on treat yourself or a LOVED ONE today! So easy to care for! they don’t need much water at all, to give the best experiencE we have selected several species in each of the three mixes, perfect growing fun for young and old, beginners or old green fingers! AND you can start growing at ANY TIME OF YEAR indoors!.
4. Grow Your Secret Garden
Succulent, Lithops Mixed Seeds, Living StonesGrow Your Secret Garden
- They like low humidity, little water, sunny window and soil which drains easily. Being small plants, a representative collection can be grown on a patio table, a sunny windowsill, or under lights, a shelf in the greenhouse, as many apartment dwellers are now doing.
Keep the pots moist and in a closed environment until germination takes place, this will only require about one or two weeks, melocactus, lithops, echeveria, cotyledon, then allow good air circulation to avoid damping off.
If you are lover of the succulents&cacti check our aeonium, notocactus mixes. Sowing is carried out at any time in the spring when you can maintain a temperature of about 20oC and the seed is scattered onto the surface of the compost.
10 mixed varieties seeds. Their subtle colors of gray, green and pink, rust, combined with their fantastically intricate markings, brown, make them unique. Resembling the pebbles and stones among which they grow in their African habitat, they have become favorites of the collector of strange and unusual plants. Lithops are some of the world's most fascinating plants. Have been avidly sought by the collector of succulent plants.
5. grow your secret grarden
Aeonium Mixed Varieties 20 Seedsgrow your secret grarden
- This evergreen foliage is a water reserve for the plant. The aeonium is native of the Canary Islands and North Africa. Aeonium comes from a greek word that means “eternal” since this plant is an evergreen.
Not each rosette will carry a flower. Aeonium, a family of succulent plants counting about 35 different species. A bunch of little flowers can grow in the middle of a big rosette.
Hardiness zones 9-11 -5°c/25°f, 4°c/40°f in winter. The flower grows in the middle of the rosette. The plant is made up of a single rosette of leaves or a bunch of branches each holding one or more rosettes.
Watering should be done only when the soil begins to dry. If you like aeonium check also our range of cotyledon, echeveria, lithops, notocactus &melocactus etc. These flowers can be white, yellow, pink or red. It measures between 015 and 1 meter and lives in subtropical regions. The aeonium doesn’t like cold weathers. The plant needs light and hotness.
6. Grow Your Secret Garden
Echeveria 10 Seeds Mixed Slender, Chubby, Fuzzy and Tough, Carunculated, SleekGrow Your Secret Garden
- Then don’t water again until the soil has dried out. Like all succulents, lithops, melocactus, Echeveria need soil that drains quickly If you are lover of the succulents&cacti check our aeonium, cotyledon, echeveria, notocactus mixes.
Pour on the water until it drains out the bottom. The rosette has fleshy, blue-green leaves that become tinged with red when exposed to sun.
In early summer, you can expect colorful, bell-shaped flowers on pink stems. Buying from grow your secret garden you are guaranteed to receive the seeds you actually buy. Repeat this a couple times.
Fertilizer is not a continual requirement for Echeveria. Look amazing in patio planters. Easy to grow. The like sun, soil not to dry but not to wet either. Water the soil and not the rosette. We don't sell or ship seeds from China. Pinch them off when blooms have faded. All echeverias grow in a rosette 2-6 inches 5-15 cm across on short stems.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Sempervivum Mixed Seeds with Growing Equipment by Thompson and Morgan, Great Gardening Present, Succulent Seed Grow Kit Gardeners Gift Grow Your Own Succulent PlantsThompson & Morgan
- Succulents starter grow kit; everything you need to kick start the growing of your own succulents; Garden Snips, 5 Starter Growing Peat Pots, 5 Plant Markers & 5 Peat Growing Plugs. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Perfect gifts for any gardener!, the grow kits features Sempervivum seeds that will soon grow to give you a stunning succulent display - perfect for growing your own glass terrarium.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. All of our seeds are laboratory tested before sale to ensure the BEST GROWING PERFORMANCE and they are MADE IN BRITAIN.
Gardening tips; growing instructions are provided to maximise your potential yield. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Seed grow box kit contains everything you need; 2 x sempervivum succulent varieties, 5 x plant label, 5 x jiffy peat growing pot, 5 x jiffy Peat Growing Plug & 1 x Snips.
8. Mr Fothergills
Cactus Flowers of The Desert, Mr Fothergill's 11003 SeedsMr Fothergills
- Perfect for a mixed display or beginning a collection. Indoor perennials, for continual charm and interest. 30 cm growing height. A blend of varieties to provide different shapes and sizes. Fascinating and easy from seed.
9. pronto seed
Bonsai Tree Grow kit 100% Recyclable 5 Seed Varieties to Grow Your Own Kit from Seed Eco Gifts Includes Everything You Need Made with 100% Recyclable Materialspronto seed
- Full instructions available downloadable to your smartphone/tablet via a scannable QR code. Makes a great gift why not check out our other kits by pronto seeds.
Plenty of seeds for several growing attempts green fingers not essential as this kit has been created for beginners professionals and children alike. Everything you need to grow 5 varieties of bonsai trees all year round in one gift box, pine, seed varieties included are seed varieties include- larch, sweet gum, red bud and juniper.
This fun compact kit has been created with the environment in mind and is 100% recyclable and made from 100% recycled material.
|Manufacturer||plenty of bang|
|Height||2.5 cm (0.98 Inches)|
|Length||24.5 cm (9.65 Inches)|
|Width||13.4 cm (5.28 Inches)|