As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
10 L, Gro-Sure VermiculiteGro-sure
- Helps retain nutrients. Helps retain moisture. Naturally occurring material. Provides insulation for healthy seed germination. Lightweight.
2. Growth Technology Ltd
Carnivorous Focus Repotting Mix 2 LitreGrowth Technology Ltd
- Made to replicate typical wetland soils, with high moisture retention and low levels of mineral nutrients. Contains peat and sand.
Carnivorous plant repotting Mix is designed for best results with the widest range of carnivorous plants. It is available in 2 litre bag. Formulated to promote healthy growth.
10 L, Gro-Sure PerliteGro-sure
- Ideal for healthy root growth. Naturally occurring material. Ideal for potting on seedlings. Ideal for use when rooting cuttings. Improves aeration and drainage.
4 L, Westland Cacti/Succulent Potting Compost Mix and Enriched with SeramisWestland
- The added seramis granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability. The added grit and sand found in this mix provide your plant with optimum drainage so roots can develop well resulting in a healthier plant.
This 4l bag will fill a 14cm Pot. This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants a strong and healthier plant that is provided with optimum water and nutrient availability.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
5. Coco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
1KG 14L | COIR PERLITE MIX | 100% NATURAL GROWING MEDIA | PLANTING COCO SOIL | PERLITE COIR COMPOST | COCONUT COIR BRICKS | 80% COIR, 20% PERLITE, COCO COIR WITH PERLITECoco&Coir Everything in a nutshell
- It’s as easy as that !!!! increased plant life span - the presence of organic compounds in Coco Peat can results strong root growth compare with other growing medium. In addition it offers some natural resistance to plant diseases, so the plant live span will be long.
Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield. Easy to use - just put your compressed coco peat brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Peat.
Perlite use - loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium to improves plant health and growth.
Multi-use - high water and nutrition holding capacity develops strong and healthy root system, good air porosity, ideal for rooting cuttings and potting on seedlings. Natural - 80% natural coco coir brick and 20% perlite increases the porosity of the potting mix which helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth.
BioBizz 50L All-Mix Potting Soil BagBioBizz
- Available in 20L and 50L bags. 10% high quality organic BioBizz Worm-Humus. 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat. 30% perlite and 5% BioBizz Pre-Mix. Developed to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation.
|Height||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Length||69 cm (27.17 Inches)|
|Weight||13 kg (28.66 Pounds)|
|Width||47 cm (18.5 Inches)|
7. Growth Technology Ltd
MDCAF2 Repotting Mix, Growth Technology LtdGrowth Technology Ltd
- Cactus focus repotting Mix is designed for best results with the widest range of cacti and succulents. Contains a carefully balanced range of nutrients to promote healthy growth.
It is available in 2 litre bag. Contains coir, composted fine bark, grit, sterilised soil, sand and a carefully balanced range of nutrients to support growth for up to two months. It is free draining to promote healthy root growth.
8. PLANT !T
Plant !T 100L Perlite BagPLANT !T
- Plant!t perlite can be used for soil conditioning – increasing aeration and drainage in heavy, hard to manage soils^Repairing/laying down lawns – PLANT!T Perlite gives additional aeration and drainage when raked into spiked holes^Planting trees and shrubs – loosens and aerates soil to encourage root development^A natural, pH neutral and sterile growing medium derived from volcanic rock^Aid nutrient uptake and improves plant health and growth.
Available in 10L and 100L bags.
|Height||27.18 cm (10.7 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Weight||8.79 kg (19.38 Pounds)|
|Width||47.24 cm (18.6 Inches)|
Perlite 10 LitreRoccia
- Perlite improves drainage and aeration, providing more oxygen to plant roots. Based on the confidence in the quality, our Perlite 10L is protected by worry-free support. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
It is added to the gardens as a soil additive to improve plant soil structure. It is used to germinate seeds, root cuttings, and support root systems in hydroponic gardening setups. . It helps reduce soil compaction in clay soil.